Versatile Showman Bug /PS4/

LuuadPL

Someone have this same problem? 98% in Versatile Showman Trophy.. Its uplay reward so I think problem is with account.. so if I will connect another account I have 100% to get this trophy or is it waste of time? They didnt fix this after wild run exp. -_- 1 trophy to plat.. any idea?

• 1 month later...

Can confirm that having the Perks activated for skills can impact getting the Versatile Showman trophy. I was stuck on 98% after completing over 90 skills in all areas at Platinum level, before resetting perks, and trying only three more skills in different areas before the achievement popped. This was also after the v1.12 patch so can't be sure that it may have also been fixed from the patch. Only other advice I can offer is to select the Platinum ghost before starting the skill, to verify that you are beating the minimum Platinum time for the skill, as I noticed when I had the perks activated that I was achieving platinum on skills while still behind the ghost on some events.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Mine is bugged too.

I was checking progress after each new platinum type in a new zone and noticed it did not go up after a slalom in the Midwest. So I repeated it without the perk and nothing changed. Did all other slaloms as Zplatinum in the Midwest and still off by 2%.

Double and triple checked that my unique platinum skills is 2% off from what the Awards are showing.

Shame that is still bugged. Lots of threads about it, but no fix.

• 1 month later...

Went back on The Crew after not playing for ages and it popped immediately for no reason. Anyone know why?

They're still releasing patches for the game, so I guess they must've fixed it. I couldn't find anything mentioning it on any recent patch notes, though.

• 2 weeks later...

They're still releasing patches for the game, so I guess they must've fixed it. I couldn't find anything mentioning it on any recent patch notes, though.

Thanks but I'm pretty sure I haven't done enough to earn the trophy. Ah well, there has been times where trophies have glitched and I haven't got them when I should have (collectables on Dead Island Riptide comes to mind).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I can not say, I'm sure, but it may not have been released because when I got to level 50, and got 6 trophies at the same time: The Boss; Raid the Scoreboard; Perf-ection; Dirty Birdy; Circuit Training and Street Smart. I should have got him too, because he had already done several tests of skill in all regions. :(

l_thiagodebs_l.png

l_thiagodebs_l.png

• 4 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Look at trophy.. players still can get this trophy.. Why the fu***ing Ubisoft couldn't repair their bad product for players which play from the beginning when graphic was very bad.. They dont care about players so I never buy again any game from Ubi.. 

• 4 weeks later...