Versatile Showman Bug /PS4/

LuuadPL

• 5 weeks later...

New recruits who are starting to play the crew, could give a force to those who had the Versatile Showman trophy buggy, as ubisoft will not help us, we'll have to keep repeating the tests until the trophy / prize unlock. As there are many, we would need someone who has picked up or picked up, stop everything and write down and post to us exactly the number of each skill in which he took platinum and the regions he picked us up to see and unlock. Does anyone apply to help us?

l_thiagodebs_l.png

Edited by l_thiagodebs_l

• 1 month later...

Hey guys. I recently got The Crew (Standard Version, not Calling All Units or the Ultimate Edition). As many have said before me, the Versatile Showman is stuck at 98%. I'm currently trying to plat some skills without the perks, but I would like to double-check one thing. Has anyone tried to plat all 5 Long Jumps? Maybe that's the cause that we don't get the Trophy? I don't have the Wild Run expansion that gives access to the Drag cars in order to complete the Long Jumps so I can't test my theory. 

Any answer is greatly appreciated!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
On 12-7-2017 at 1:28 PM, VasilisR_T said:

Hey guys. I recently got The Crew (Standard Version, not Calling All Units or the Ultimate Edition). As many have said before me, the Versatile Showman is stuck at 98%. I'm currently trying to plat some skills without the perks, but I would like to double-check one thing. Has anyone tried to plat all 5 Long Jumps? Maybe that's the cause that we don't get the Trophy? I don't have the Wild Run expansion that gives access to the Drag cars in order to complete the Long Jumps so I can't test my theory. 

Any answer is greatly appreciated!

sorry kinda late..

long jumps are NOT needed for this trophy!

Edited by Yuichiro-Akuhei

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

Good news guys, they deleted my progress and I was able to get my platinum. Insist on Ubisoft support to exclude your progress, when you can, when entering the game make sure that the awards have been excluded. It happened to me, they partially excluded my progress the first time, I complained and they completely excluded. Play only the missions of the story until you reach level 50, then start taking the skills tests.

• 1 month later...
On 2019/1/4 at 0:29 AM, l_thiagodebs_l said:

Good news guys, they deleted my progress and I was able to get my platinum. Insist on Ubisoft support to exclude your progress, when you can, when entering the game make sure that the awards have been excluded. It happened to me, they partially excluded my progress the first time, I complained and they completely excluded. Play only the missions of the story until you reach level 50, then start taking the skills tests.

Bro,how to delete your savedata?

• 1 year later...
On 3-1-2019 at 5:29 PM, thiagaodebs said:

Can you help out providing proof that they reset your progress? I'm having a hard time convincing ubisoft support desk...

• 5 months later...

Is there any possible way to achieve versatile showman trophy because I’m stuck at 98% some players said try doing some skills without buying the perk that gives more points in the skills I’ve tried that but yet no trophy , is there anyway to fix this trophy or something like contacting Ubisoft or something like this because I’ve every trophy except the versatile showman trophy :/

• 2 months later...
On 19-6-2021 at 3:23 AM, Abady-IVI said:

Is there any possible way to achieve versatile showman trophy because I’m stuck at 98% some players said try doing some skills without buying the perk that gives more points in the skills I’ve tried that but yet no trophy , is there anyway to fix this trophy or something like contacting Ubisoft or something like this because I’ve every trophy except the versatile showman trophy :/

Yes there is, I actually got it a few hours ago as of writing this, it could be you confused the “long jump” skill with the regular jump skill, (there are 5 and not required for the trophy) the way i did it is i took a screenshot from the requirements list in the guide, then went from right to left completing the list and crossing off everything in the region first, before doing the next one, i did it all in 1 sitting and it unlocked for me without any issues. 

hope this helps

• Like 1

• 6 months later...
On 12/09/2021 at 1:42 AM, spellenboy said:

Yes there is, I actually got it a few hours ago as of writing this, it could be you confused the “long jump” skill with the regular jump skill, (there are 5 and not required for the trophy) the way i did it is i took a screenshot from the requirements list in the guide, then went from right to left completing the list and crossing off everything in the region first, before doing the next one, i did it all in 1 sitting and it unlocked for me without any issues. 

hope this helps

Didn't work for me and I was stuck at 98%... I tried converting golds to platinums, or at least increase my score if I had already platted a challenge, but I didn't get it...

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/23/2022 at 9:09 PM, MarcancooL said:

Didn't work for me and I was stuck at 98%... I tried converting golds to platinums, or at least increase my score if I had already platted a challenge, but I didn't get it...

I’ve contacted them multiple times but they said we can’t do it for u , I mean what do u think in the end it’s UBISOFT ?

The only way to get it done is to "harass" Ubi support to get a reset, eventually they will do it, then you pray it does not glitch again. I managed to get versatile showman this way, but The Extra Mile glitched again on my second try... I guess the most important thing is to make sure you don't have any platinum score before level 50, because the automatic conversion seems to be glitchy with the in game stats.

• Like 1