Assassin's Creed Chronicles India and Russia dates revealed and more

Don't even have a Vita anymore and I am excited about these coming to the Vita.

Haven't personally played China yet, but it looks right up my alley, and that style of game is a blast on the Vita. The UbiArt Framework lends itself amazingly to the Vita too, the Rayman games are incredible on the handheld.

I'll probably pick up the physical version on PS4 sometime after release, if for nothing else, to show Ubi that experimenting with Assassin's Creed isn't the worst thing they could do.

I bought AC Chronicles: China during the recent flash sale.  Excellent news that I'll be able to get a physical copy.  I'll be holding off on the others, then.  (And I'm probably going to double-dip, too. -_-)

Amazon only has X1 and PS4 for preorder, so doubt it.

Play-Asia has a preorder up for the Japanese version and the Asia version.  It's possible that there could be a US/EU physical vita release as well.

I bought AC Chronicles: China during the recent flash sale.  Excellent news that I'll be able to get a physical copy.  I'll be holding off on the others, then.  (And I'm probably going to double-dip, too. -_-)

Play-Asia has a preorder up for the Japanese version and the Asia version.  It's possible that there could be a US/EU physical vita release as well.

Maybe. Just haven't seen it yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Now I'm not into maths, but isn't it 2 cents cheaper to buy them all separately? Where is the incentive to buy the bundle then? 

Maybe the bundle will be a separate trophy list and have a platinum.

Edited by madbuk

So there's a trophy for doing the game without killing anyone, that suggests more than one play style, that suggest I will replay this, that suggests... that it will probably be worth the ten bucks or so I'd spend on it at most.

Sarcasm aside, because of that trophy and what it entails, I am more excited now than I've ever been for this game. Admittedly though, I never gave a single crap before, but now I give at least half a crap, maybe even three quarters of a crap.

So there's a trophy for doing the game without killing anyone, that suggests more than one play style, that suggest I will replay this, that suggests... that it will probably be worth the ten bucks or so I'd spend on it at most.

Sarcasm aside, because of that trophy and what it entails, I am more excited now than I've ever been for this game. Admittedly though, I never gave a single crap before, but now I give at least half a crap, maybe even three quarters of a crap.

China had a similar trophy - getting a highscore meant you had to beat the whole game while killing nobody and completing the optional objective.

• Like 1