Chaos Milionerem trophy glitch

Burstu

Hello everyone,as title suggests,Chaos Millonaire trophy didnt popped up, when I reached 1000000 Chaos Points. It looks like Im the first person to encounter this glitch, and Im wondering is there any way to solve this problem,or just start new game and get to 1000000 chaos points again with a hope it wont be glitched?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 years later...

I know this is a really old topic, but I'll still leave this here as it might help someone:

I found that to achieve chaos millionaire you need to be online at that time. Though not necessarily the entire time while racking up the chaos points.

I play the game offline, since the leaderboards are really buggy with me. I had collected over 1,500,000 chaos points and still no chaos millionaire trophy. I eventually reconnected the game, and when I blew up something (to get more points) the trophy immediately popped. Might be pure coincidence but 1.5 million seems a lot more points than anyone needed to pop this. So it might be worth a try if someone is stuck on it.

• Like 3

• 3 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 17.05.2020 at 8:38 PM, Pudimflam said:

Any fix for this? Currently sitting at 1500000 chaos and no luck 1f605.png

There is a reply posted by another guy, who possibly might've found a solution to that glitchy trophy. It's been almost 5 years since I played the game. It's really sad to see people still encountering it. For some the trophy pops earlier, for some later. My only solution would be to delete entire save file out of your console and start anew. Just get all other trophies first (if there are any left). Seems like I was pretty lucky to get it shortly after reaching million points. 

On 10.06.2018 at 1:50 PM, ZireaelSan said:

Did you litterally posted this when you just reached 1million? 

If you did some research you'd know that they tend to glitch out.

Well. I expected no glitched trophies to be in the game. That's why I made this post after encountering said glitch. 

Edited by Burstu

• 7 months later...
  • 8 months later...