"Meat wall" trophy

Does anyone have any suggestions on how to unlock this? I can't for the love of god get this to unlock since it is so depending on pure luck. I usually play as Thermite and breach as many walls as I can every round and just hope some scrub is hugging the wall on the other side but it never happens. I have managed to get close two times though, but no cigar. Both times I was on the attacking side of a bomb defusal and I managed to sneak into a bomb and plant the defuser. Put a breach on the door they most likely would come running from and trigger the breach when I saw some feet on the other side, but both times the player on the other side didn't die, they just fell down and started bleeding out. The first time a teammate shot him so I didn't get the kill, and the second time I got shot and the player on the floor got revived. Usually in games like this an explosion would kill you, not causing you to get a second chance.

I also read on the Ubisoft forum that several people have actually got kills by breaching without the trophy unlocking. What a nightmare.

I find it baffling that 6% have this trophy, compared to getting 10 kills with nitro cells is at 5%. That makes no sense to me considering how luck based this Meat Wall trophy is.

Any suggestions?

Edited by Rammstone

There isn't really a way to get this trophy other than keep playing. Two times when my Breaching Charge blew up and hit someone, it put them in a downed but not out state. Using Exothermic Charges does not count for the trophy. I finally unlocked it when my friend forced someone in a wall that I was going to breach. There was this one match that I was in where the person on the attacking team used the Breaching Charge as a defensive C4 as he was taking the objective from the defending team.

There are two tips I can give you for this if you are playing solo. One, use your drones to scout the area to see if the enemy is behind a wall that you can breach. If there is, breach it and hope for the kill. The second tip is use Fuze. Use his Cluster Charge as a distraction to force the enemy places to a wall/window if it doesn't kill them. Once they are next to your Breaching Charge, breach it. Beware of Mute's Jammers when doing this. It's best if they are disabled before doing so.

I got mine by seeing a defender punching holes in the wall so I placed the charge and blew it. So that is a option but the way I thought to be the easiest way to get it would be to place a charge on the ground then place the bomb defuser on it (only if the locations floor can have a charge placed) then wait for someone to stop the change.

Edited by spiderlegend

Yeah thanks for the suggestions but it doesn't work. Every time I have managed to plant the defuser and plant a charge beside it, they shoot the charge before they destroy the defuser and I'm left standing there looking like an idiot ruining every game for my team. I've spent 4 days now about 10 hours per day just trying to get this trophy and still no luck. Four times I have breached a wall with an enemy on the other side and no kills. I did however get a kill with the thermite charge, but of course that didn't count for the trophy because that would be too easy right? I even managed to down an enemy who was hugging a wall so I ran to the other side and breached it hoping it would kill him since he was bleeding out. It didn't even slow down the bleeding process, he was still lying there. Fucking bullshit

EDIT: Can someone confirm if you get the trophy for downing an enemy with the breach charge and then letting him bleed out? If not then I am giving up this game because the breach never kills them

Edited by Rammstone

Yeah thanks for the suggestions but it doesn't work. Every time I have managed to plant the defuser and plant a charge beside it, they shoot the charge before they destroy the defuser and I'm left standing there looking like an idiot ruining every game for my team. I've spent 4 days now about 10 hours per day just trying to get this trophy and still no luck. Four times I have breached a wall with an enemy on the other side and no kills. I did however get a kill with the thermite charge, but of course that didn't count for the trophy because that would be too easy right? I even managed to down an enemy who was hugging a wall so I ran to the other side and breached it hoping it would kill him since he was bleeding out. It didn't even slow down the bleeding process, he was still lying there. Fucking bullshit

EDIT: Can someone confirm if you get the trophy for downing an enemy with the breach charge and then letting him bleed out? If not then I am giving up this game because the breach never kills them

I feel your pain bro, you are not alone.

Would it be possibly to get 2 teams of 5 and trying to get into the same game?

Before getting :bronze: Meat Wall, I had an idea where me and a friend would change our search preferences to match each other's for the highest chance of encountering each other and hopefully we end up facing each other. We would meet in a spot and kill each other via breaching charges. This never happened as I got it before I need to resort to this option.

Getting two groups of five doesn't sound like a bad idea. While you have the group, you can make :bronze: Senseless and :bronze: Wrong Number a lot easier and/or faster to obtain. 

Another idea I had for cheesing it would be to look at the opposing team at the beginning invite one of them into your party and see if they want to trade breach deaths with you.

I haven't really tried it yet. I reckon it would take a few invites just to get someone to join your party then you have to pray that it would be someone willing to help you out.

I tried the tactic of sneaking into a bomb room and planting the defuser, then putting a breach charge on a door and blast it when the defenders come running at the door but it never worked. Five or six times I managed to do it but every time the player got downed but never got killed. I have no idea why this happens. If its because they have picked up armor or what, but its incredibly frustrating. The other tactic of putting a breach charge on a wooden floor or trap door never worked either. It either just downed them or did very little damage so it was hopeless.

After a while I changed tactic and finally managed to get the trophy. I was on the Consulate map and the defenders were defending the first floor right by the main entrance. I went behind the building and by the time I managed to sneak into the bomb room furthest away and kill the only defender in there, it was 1vs1 and the other guy was hiding so I planted the defuser up against the wall to the bathroom and ran to the bathroom to put a breach charge on the other side of the wall. Shortly after I heard the defending player run past so I carefully crouched after him and peaked into the room to see him realizing the room was empty and when he went to destroy the defuser I triggered the breach and boom trophy. Praise the lord

If the defending team keeps all five players close to the bomb this tactic won't work because the defenders will most likely get killed before you even have a chance to plant the defuser. But some teams seem to only have one player guarding each bomb and the three others roaming around trying to catch the attackers before they come close. The latter is perfect for getting this trophy because it makes it much easier to sneak into a bomb room and have enough time to set the breach up before they get there.

Edited by Rammstone

THIS IS SO FUCKING FRUSTRATING I HAVE DOWNED TWO STUPID GUYS WITH A BREACH CHARGE AND THEN SOMEONE ELSE KILLS HIM WHEN HE BLEEDS OUT RAAAAAGE :@

I'm not 100% sure but I don't think you get the trophy for letting him bleed out anyway. He has to die of the actual blast

Inviting opposing players to the party did work. Took two hours due to screwing ups, just plain leaving, "you earn it yourself", "I'll only do it if you help me kill your entire team" and fuck that up having them leave, helper getting booted from the server before you finish, people coming in after you left the match then taunting you for dying then leaving, just those general types of embarrassments.

Ir's a crap shoot, but I recommend breaching a wall that is reinforced and adjacent to another reinforced wall (in a corner). It's a little more likely for a player to camp that position.

But the breach charge doesn't work on reinforced walls.. and the thermite charge does not count for this trophy

A tip that worked for me and my friends: play Plane map.
My friends and I could earn this trophy playing this map, I think it's easier because rooms are smaller and people still like to stay inside the objective.
Always go to the round with breach charges, Montagne is the only one that doesn't has it.

It feels like if Ubisoft can't make enough content to keep players on the game, they create a highly luck based trophy instead. It's the fact it's based on pure luck and stupidity on the enemy's side, I rather know I can't get the trophy because I am not skilled enough rather than you were at the right time and place. So many times I've came close to doing this ridiculous trophy.

- I've breached a window (downed enemy not killed)

- I've breached a wall (downed enemy not killed)

- I've injured an enemy and placed a breach charge next to them (team mate shoots the down enemy before I could detonate)

- I've set up the defuser next to a door and waited for them to arrive, only to realise that Ubisoft failed to make the loud smashing sound of "defusing" global so I never detonated as attackers can't hear the defusing.

So close but nothing. 

Edit:

- Just breached another door (downed and not killed) [No Rook armour too]

- Just down another enemy and set a charge next to him and the charge was shot by the other enemy.

Edited by GTAJJ