"Meat wall" trophy

Like I have said before. If you guys are still stuck on this and need it. I suggest inviting a member of the opposing team into your party chat in "casual" multiplayer mode and ask them nicely if they would allow you to kill them and vice versa.

I would like to try this but with a friend, is there a known way to get a friendly on the other team, "is there a switch teams option".

Jumped in a random match just now and just got it by doing this, I was expecting him to go through the door, didn't notice him punching a hole in the wall at first. My teammates reactions are priceless, hahaha

Edited by BlindMango
  • Like 1

Yep, this worked for me. Took a good 5 games, but with a whole team letting me try and breach charge downed enemies, I got it pretty quickly. All that's left is the Terro Hunt grind now.

Aye I'm glad it worked for you bud! The terro hunt grind is well worth. If you know the spawns on defend hostage it'll be easy

• 1 month later...

I still cant get this I have tried everything including trying to get someone on the other teams help

While I got it the legitimate way, let me ask, who do you ask for help, on the other team? Just someone you pick randomly, or someone who has a few platinums?

Because from my Camper and Terro Hunt experience I found a lot of people boosting kills just like me and only takes about 5-10 seconds to find out if a given player is a trophy hunter.

So in case you haven't done so, try only inviting trophy hunters.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...