Embarassing Facts About Yourself

RisingSenpai616

Simple really. Just post one embarrassing trait that you have. It doesn't need to be devastating or anything. Silliness is encouraged.

For example, I snort a lot when I laugh. Which causes me to laugh more. Which causes me to snort more. It's a vicious cycle really.

How about you guys? Any silly embarrassing facts about yourselves you'd like to get off your chest?

EDIT: Another embarrassing fact is that I misspelled 'embarrassing' in the thread title. Derp! :P

Edited by RisingSenpai616
  • Like 1

I will legitimately laugh at anything. Very, very hard. People probably think I'm just being polite when I laugh at their "bad" jokes, but I'm being serious.

I also tend to be very animated and speak in exclamations a lot (I type that way too).

And...I'm really awful at math. Even basic 5 year old stuff. I need a calculator and a few minutes of concentration to figure out basic addition and subtraction...

• Like 2

A centipede chased me down the hall while I ran away screaming...  :emo:  :blink:

Ugh! I know that feeling. I noticed a centipede before while I was in the shower and it nearly got me killed. I jumped out shrieking with the shower curtain covering my face. Those things are horrid!

Even thinking about it now makes me queasy. What if it had touched my toes or something. Yuckyuckyuckyuckyuck!

OT: My nickname in primary school (that's elementary for you folks across the pond) for a while was 'Smell'. Because my name is Mel. And Mel rhymed with 'smell'. Friggin' genius, right?  <_<

Edited by RisingSenpai616