Embarassing Facts About Yourself

RisingSenpai616

I find vocalising what is on my mind helps me to work through things. I used to talk through the finer points of SQL Server queries with my rabbit Dylan (embarrassing in itself as his field of interest is Microbiology, but there you go) when I was working from home but now that I don't work from home as much I don't have that outlet. However, my subconscious need to vocalise things clearly hasn't gone away and I noticed that I was talking to myself on the bus the other morning before stopping myself and, rather smoothly, pretended that I was talking on my phone to hide my embarrassment. I don't think I was fooling anyone though. I think I have become "that guy that you avoid on the bus" now...

• Like 1

My biggest embarrassing secret is that I once harbored a crush for my onii-san. Growing up he was like Superman to me. He was always there for me and somehow managed to save the day when I fucked up, which was an awful lot, and still is. He's my superhero. He's gotten me out of a lot of sticky situations, and is one of the kindest and most understanding people I know. I know what I'm saying is really taboo, but I'm okay, because you guys are understanding as well.

N'aww... I actually find that really sweet. Then again, I'm a bit of a social oddball myself.

• Like 1

I care for my completion on PS, but I also try to manage my games' trophy list images by color, so they mix nicely and don't go in one color scheme. And I can't stand transparent trophy list images one to another.

Oh, and when I shower I won't get out of the water until my arm hair are all aligned in one direction due to water stream.

I pronounce my R's like W's

This is just like me, but I'm told it's a lot less noticeable now

But for example, I'd pronounce "red" as "wred"

I used to have a really strong English accent, but moved up to Scotland when I was young so it's now a hybrid of both accents depending on what I say. So I'll just blame it on that

Edited by Batman
  • Like 1

I pronounce my R's like W's, my S's like SH, and O's like OO's

This is just like me, but I'm told it's a lot less noticeable now

But for example, I'd pronounce "red" as "wred"

I used to have a really strong English accent, but moved up to Scotland when I was young so it's now a hybrid of both accents depending on what I say. So I'll just blame it on that

I'd say that's more cute than it is embarrassing.

• Like 2

I find vocalising what is on my mind helps me to work through things. I used to talk through the finer points of SQL Server queries with my rabbit Dylan (embarrassing in itself as his field of interest is Microbiology, but there you go) when I was working from home but now that I don't work from home as much I don't have that outlet. However, my subconscious need to vocalise things clearly hasn't gone away and I noticed that I was talking to myself on the bus the other morning before stopping myself and, rather smoothly, pretended that I was talking on my phone to hide my embarrassment. I don't think I was fooling anyone though. I think I have become "that guy that you avoid on the bus" now...

How dare you name your rabbit after me

• Like 1

I talk to myself. A lot. Not always out loud, tho there are times. I'm constantly living in a fantasy world xD (I write as a hobby) and am always coming up with ideas while I'm out and about, or just trying to fall asleep >.> and will have entire conversations between characters in my head.

• Like 4

I talk to myself. A lot. Not always out loud, tho there are times. I'm constantly living in a fantasy world xD (I write as a hobby) and am always coming up with ideas while I'm out and about, or just trying to fall asleep >.> and will have entire conversations between characters in my head.

I think that's more like a skill than something embarrasing... I used to do that when I was a child, unfortunately, I lost the ability, I miss those days.

• Like 1

Not even going to lie, I honestly talk to myself

Edited by Batman

I'm too gullible, which often leads to me completely missing jokes bad-atmosphere-onion-head-emoticon.gif?1.

Yeah, but its not like your friends would ever take advantage of this kindness by making you assist them the whole way through running an event :P.

I will legitimately laugh at anything. Very, very hard. People probably think I'm just being polite when I laugh at their "bad" jokes, but I'm being serious.

I also tend to be very animated and speak in exclamations a lot (I type that way too).

And...I'm really awful at math. Even basic 5 year old stuff. I need a calculator and a few minutes of concentration to figure out basic addition and subtraction...

I knew we were going to be best friends, anyone I meet who laughs at anything I make sure to keep as a friend. That way I can make sure that any jokes I make get a laugh. This also means if i make a joke in poor taste and you laugh I get to drag you down with me :P

A centipede chased me down the hall while I ran away screaming...  :emo:  :blink:

I'll be honest this hasn't happened to me but if I had an encounter with anything with more feet than teeth i'd run.

I love to read and sing but can hardly pronounce anything. I have a speech impediment. I pronounce my R's like W's, my S's like SH, and O's like OO's. I stutter really badly, and also stumble over my words. The more I speak the worse it gets, especially when I'm in an uncomfortable social situation (read: all the time). A lot of people mock me for it, with the exception of a few

This makes me sad sing as much as you like and let the haters hate. Singing is so much fun I sing at people all the time. Sing in the shower and I have loads of singstar esque games just because its so much fun and makes me feel good. I genuinely dont know what is wrong with people that they would criticise like that. Please sing, talk more and enjoy it, dont let others get you down.

Hmmm I constantly am in a daydream and I like to wrie to I wonder if thats a solution a lot of people come up with.

• Like 3

I think that's more like a skill than something embarrasing... I used to do that when I was a child, unfortunately, I lost the ability, I miss those days.

Haha, thanks man ^^ that's one way to look at it.

Not even going to lie, I honestly talk to myself

It's not a rare thing, but I think it's rare for people to admit it xD 

Hmmm I constantly am in a daydream and I like to wrie to I wonder if thats a solution a lot of people come up with.

It could be, they say creative minds are often always on, my imagination runs a little too rampant at times xD I love my sci-fi series' so I often picture space ships flying overhead and other random shit. But hey, who doesn't love being eccentric?

I haven't accomplished anything and have no idea what direction I should take my life. I feel like I'm just the living embodiment of wasted potential half the time, and the other half I try to be oblivious to that fact. Some nights I have to bore myself to sleep, simply because the future is more nightmarish than anything my subconscious could conjure up. In short, at age 23 I feel as if I have wasted my life.... and then I turn my ps3 on. 

• Like 1