Embarassing Facts About Yourself

RisingSenpai616

• 3 weeks later...

I was going to take this to my grave but,

I sucked my thumb until I was 16. Here, I said that.

cry_baby_gif.gif

What a coincident, On the bus this morning I saw a teen sucking their thumb, I thought they had stubbed it or something. Nope, was sucking on that digit the whole journey, they didn't seem to care at all and I thought good on you.

The left hand side of my head sticks out a bit, allot of surgery and fake skull :) You wouldn't notice but I do.

What a coincident, On the bus this morning I saw a teen sucking their thumb, I thought they had stubbed it or something. Nope, was sucking on that digit the whole journey, they didn't seem to care at all and I thought good on you.

The left hand side of my head sticks out a bit, allot of surgery and fake skull :) You wouldn't notice but I do.

Never done it in public, well that's some courage  :giggle:

• 1 month later...

- I'm overly apologetic when I feel like I've hurt someone (or even annoyed them) and will apologise several times, which probably doesn't help

- I cut my toenails by using my fingernails

- I find cats/kittens really cute ;u;

- I imagine myself in situations that'll never be real

- I have a scar in my left eyebrow because I rolled off of a top bunk in my sleep and hit a solid(!!) coffee table with my head on my way to the ground, waking me up and opening up a nice gash and needing to go to hospital at 3am to get stitches

- I can't swim properly and I'm scared of deep water (e.g. going to the beach and going deep enough where I can't touch the ground)

- I fear confrontational-rejection with women, and so I've never asked a girl out or even complimented them in person in my life for that very reason

- Really awkward in person, but totally normal on teh interwebs

- 3/4 of my past relationships have been long distance, one girl even being from Belgium. Even more so, I met all 3 of them on Omegle and Chatroulette

- I sometimes dance along to some kpop songs when I'm alone in my room

Most likely many more but just some randoms ones I can think off the top of my head

• Like 2

I have milk in my fridge that expired last year and the only person who noticed is a co-worker who had come over to work on a let's play. I think about throwing it away, but I don't want to use the indoor trash, and I keep forgetting it's in there when trash day comes.

I run an air purifier in my bedroom, even though I don't think it actually works, because it looks like a Federation warp core.

How you do this?  :huh:

Oh god, why must you ask xD It's achieved by picking at the left/right edge of the toe nail until a bit gets torn from the rest of the nail and I just keep picking at it from where the edge was separated. And I just do that until I've "cut" a clipping off of the toe nail, it's more of a subconscious thing I do :P

• Like 1

Oh god, why must you ask xD It's achieved by picking at the left/right edge of the toe nail until a bit gets torn from the rest of the nail and I just keep picking at it from where the edge was separated. And I just do that until I've "cut" a clipping off of the toe nail, it's more of a subconscious thing I do :P

I do exactly the same thing though I'm not embarrassed about it, I guess I though most guys did. Are we freaks? I sure hope so! Geez, I used to bite them off when I was a child.

• Like 1

I have an abnormal fear of liquids. 

If I see liquids being consumed (Specifically something that I find repulsive or something that isn't made for human conscription such as motor oil) it makes me vomit. 

I mean, I can't say I see much people drinking motor oil

If you see someone drinking something you hate, this makes you scared? 

Odd

I mean, I can't say I see much people drinking motor oil

If you see someone drinking something you hate, this makes you scared? 

Odd

Fear was the wrong word; but more like disgust. 

But yes. If I see someone drinking even just tap water, it makes me gag. 

• 6 years later...
  • I often have a habit of oversharing or rambling on for far too long even when I know I'm either no longer being coherent and/or other people lost interest ages ago.
  • I still sleep with a plushie or cushion. It's not essential, but I find it a lot easier to fall asleep while holding something.
  • I will jump through metaphorical loops of fire to avoid interacting with strangers irl. Self checkouts at the supermarket are a Godsend.
  • Like 3

- I still live with my parents due to various mental illnesses. I always feel like a stereotype when I say this.

- I write smutty fanfiction.

- I will cry if you make me touch a cotton ball.

- I still dress like a mid 2000s goth. I'm stuck in 2006, help me.

Edited by Monochrome
  • Like 1