Gravity Rush PS4 trophy discussion

Generic thread, you know the drill.

Mostly just wanted to say how god damn thankful I am that the DLC trophies are separate from the main game. I loved going for the plat of this back on the Vita, but I cannot be bothered doing all the DLC stuff. I believe it's included with the PS4 release though, so I'll try it all out, but knowing I don't HAVE to 100% everything in the DLC just for trophies, is a relief.

Well... that was not surprising.

It's.... absolutely the same.

Generic thread, you know the drill.

Mostly just wanted to say how god damn thankful I am that the DLC trophies are separate from the main game. I loved going for the plat of this back on the Vita, but I cannot be bothered doing all the DLC stuff. I believe it's included with the PS4 release though, so I'll try it all out, but knowing I don't HAVE to 100% everything in the DLC just for trophies, is a relief.

Do it, do it for the Kat costumes :P

I assume it being remastered will mean dlc will come with it?

Yep, it's something like Gravity Daze GOTY.

• Like 1

Tip for those playing this game for the first time: play the Special Forces DLC (the third one) before completing the story in the main game. It's cut content and helps you understand some things and explains why a certain someone is a bit hostile and jealous of you.

I wonder if the races are easier without those damn motion controls. It took a lot of retries to finally get the Inferno Health race trophies.

• Like 2

I'm dissapointed with Sony, Gravity Daze musn't be remastered, It's good in the  Vita and I prefer that only in that system, they only want to make easy money instead of make a lot of new games, they have the talent, but they slack a lot recently, other example, they said once that The Last Of Us of PS3 was going to have a GOTY edition, and later they relased the Port for PS4

I'm dissapointed with Sony, Gravity Daze musn't be remastered, It's good in the  Vita and I prefer that only in that system, they only want to make easy money instead of make a lot of new games, they have the talent, but they slack a lot recently, other example, they said once that The Last Of Us of PS3 was going to have a GOTY edition, and later they relased the Port for PS4

They did create a port console so they are just continuing with the flow =D

• Like 1

They did create a port console so they are just continuing with the flow =D

Bloodborne, Until Dawn, Infamous Second Son, First Light, The Order 1886, Knack, Killzone Shadow Fall, Everybody's Gone to the Rapture, Dragon Quest Heroes, SAO Last Song, and next: Uncharted 4, The Last Guardian, Shenmue 3, Attack on Titan, Detroit Become Human, Wild, Horizon, Dreams, Ni No Kuni 2, etc...

"We only get remasters and nothing else"

• Like 4

Loved this game on vita, happy to play it again on the PS4

I wonder if the races are easier without those damn motion controls. It took a lot of retries to finally get the Inferno Health race trophies.

^ And this guy remembers the struggle. i might be able to complete the DLC now.

I never did the DLC on vita because my save had deleted when I deleted the game (before I knew that happens), so when i went to go back and do the DLC later I really didnt want to play through a majority of the game again. But i'll be glad to get the 100% this time around. 

So excited to see this in 1080p 60fps :awesome:

I never did the DLC on vita because my save had deleted when I deleted the game (before I knew that happens), so when i went to go back and do the DLC later I really didnt want to play through a majority of the game again. But i'll be glad to get the 100% this time around. 

So excited to see this in 1080p 60fps :awesome:

Have fun with the Inferno Health Race mwuhahahahaa evil-smile-onion-head-emoticon.gif?12928.

• Like 4