Gravity Rush PS4 trophy discussion

• 1 month later...

I loved this game on Vita and it was all very easy apart from one race in the base game. Won't be getting it though. For me it's a Vita experience (I loved the slight motion control aspect). Not sure I'd reconnect on a console.

Loved this game on vita, happy to play it again on the PS4

^ And this guy remembers the struggle. i might be able to complete the DLC now.

Oh man I'm getting PTSD on those sliding races. 

Anyway picked it up today so will definitely get a start on it soon and most likely go for the Platinum (again). 

• Like 1

Played it tonight on the PS4 and it's just as good, and the performance makes the experience a whole lot smoother.

Also YES THE SLIDES CHALLENGES ARE LEAGUES EASIER NOW. There's no need to swerve and slow down because she just turns on a dime now it's fucking great holy shit thank god I won't have to struggle with them again. 

• Like 2

I couldn't tolerate the Vita controls plus it didn't help the Vita itself caused me pain quite easily on my thumbs and wrists which made doing a lot of the challenges not possible or not getting very far in them, that is completely different on the Remastered version I love it so much better screw the Vita version.

I only play Vita titles on the PlayStation TV now since you can just use a PS3 or PS4 (I would use a PS4 controller but I only have one so that's not an option) controller which makes playing Vita titles much, much less painful or rather pain free and I sold my Vita for the reasons I mentioned above.

The DLC challenges are requiered for the platinum ? 

No, they are never required to get the platinum since they aren't part of the base game but to 100% the game then yes you will need to complete them and from what I understand they aren't hard to do.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I want to rebuy the game on PS4 again to play the DLC, are the trophies of the PS Vita and PS4 version linked or you need to gain every trophy again on PS4?

The Vita and PS4 versions have separate trophy lists plus the PS4 version comes with all DLC at no extra cost unlike with the Vita version.

Edited by Shaun