more cheaters get platinum?

I have gap 9 months .. campain..multi..lvl grind.. etc. And when I see Platinum trophy in one guy in this month.. He get all in 3 weeks and 80% trophies get in one day.. bug in site or chater? I saw in sessions to buy "win all battles" so this is lvl 99999 hard to get after patch..;/ 

You might want to read through this thread for some explanations. There's a lot of feces in there, too, but it should answer how this can happen legitimately (at least as far as the site says so).

http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/31779-how-long-do-you-plan-on-letting-false-times-stand-exactly/

Edited by starcrunch061

Probably just smart with his use of saves. Some people go through a lot of hassle to get a really quick time between first trophy and platinum.

This user could have a tonne of backup saves all ready to quickly pop one or more trophies. 

Like Stevie said, there's no known way to hack the PS4 yet. Once a way have been confirmed I'm sure the site will take appropriate action. 

Wow, you think a man with 3 weeks is a hacker? Wait until you see my time. ;)

It's possible in 4 days honestly. I could've done it in that amount of time, but I got busy doing life things. 

Sucks to suck I guess. ;/ Now my time is only 1 week and 1 day. 

You can boost level 100 in 14 hours. 

You can boost online matches and wins in 2-3 hours. 

It really isn't as time consuming as you think. 

The US fastest time of 9 hours or whatever is "legitimate cheating" it's clearly bullshit, but it's an accepted method on psnp.

He used the PS + cloud. I don't count that, the second fastest time on that list, is the fastest time in my mind. 

If you have any other questions about Injustice, PM me. 

Edited by TheLastGeo

3 weeks is a pretty legit time if you're good enough. As has been stated above, you can boost the online and level 100 in roughly a day. After that all that is really left is the Star Labs missions, which an experienced player should be able to knock out in a few days. There's a bunch of people who speedrun the Injustice platinum.

You can attain the platinum for this game within a week if you know what you're doing. I've attained the platinum for the PS3 version of the game within 3 weeks with the patch (it was too laggy without it) without caring for fast completion, and I'm not a cheater

You're also hyperbolising with winning all the battles. I've done The Max 12 times at this point, personally

I'm currently creating a trophy guide for the game

Its impossible (at the moment) to hack  PS4 trophies. But if you think that's impressive http://psnprofiles.com/100-club/2258-Injustice-Gods-Among-Us-Ultimate-Editioncheck out the other list some guy got the plat in 9 hours. 

This isn't a legitimate time, anyway. That user has abused his save for the very purpose of becoming the fastest achiever 

Edited by Batman

The US government can hack an Iranian centrifuge to over-clock it's max speed from 1/2 a world away. Russian hackers can steal millions of peoples credit card information in a few seconds. North Korean hackers....yes, North Korean hackers, hack the personal information and emails from a company with a bigger economy than it's own.

All this and more and you who are blinded by your own ignorance to say PS4 trophy hacking is impossible.

Humanity fail.

OT - yea...3 weeks to plat Injustice is far from hacking.

Edited by prarpin
  • Like 1

The US government can hack an Iranian centrifuge to over-clock it's max speed from 1/2 a world away. Russian hackers can steal millions of peoples credit card information in a few seconds. North Korean hackers....yes, North Korean hackers, hack the personal information and emails from a company with a bigger economy than it's own.

All this and more and you tools say PS4 trophy hacking is impossible.

Humanity fail.

OT - yea...3 weeks to plat Injustice is far from hacking.

Who knows? Maybe Sony is more secure than Iran and North Korea ?  

iVHfwLc.gif

These danm hackers! Hacking their trophy lists and kicking us off the fastest time leaderboards! 

I don't appreciate being called a tool. If you can prove it's possible then I'll admit I'm wrong, if you can't then I'll expect an apology.

I gave you 3 prime examples it's possible. You can use Google if you want more.

I can't help that you have blind faith in a company who has failed large on cyber security on multiple occasions.

I gave you 3 prime examples it's possible. You can use Google if you want more.

I can't help that you have blind faith in a company who has failed large on cyber security on multiple occasions.

You didn't give me any examples or proof of how a PS4 can be hacked to get trophies though. Until you do, referring to the people who replied to this topic as tools is unjustified and unacceptable.

You didn't give me any examples or proof of how a PS4 can be hacked to get trophies though. Until you do, referring to the people who replied to this topic as tools is unjustified and unacceptable.

I edited my original post to prevent any further butt-hurtage.

How you think those responsible for the 3 examples i gave go home, hang their hacker hat at the door, boot up their ps4 and not mess with it in a way not intended by Sony blows my damn mind.

Am I the only one who thinks this way? Please tell me some of you out there get errked everytime people say the ps4 can't be or hasn't been hacked?

I edited my original post to prevent any further butt-hurtage.

How you think those responsible for the 3 examples i gave go home, hang their hacker hat at the door, boot up their ps4 and not mess with it in a way not intended by Sony blows my damn mind.

Am I the only one who thinks this way? Please tell me some of you out there get errked everytime people say the ps4 can't be or hasn't been hacked?

It's not the question if it can be hacked. it's more, who is willing to invest their time to find a way to hack their ps4 trophies. I can imagine it's a lot more difficult since everything is stored more online now on the PS4.

Not to diminish your view of the infamous "hackers" but they are just people who got a 100% save file off gamefaqs and ran it through Xploder to re-assign it to their psn id or changed some info in one of the .txt documents that come with the save file. 

AFAIK the ps4 hasn't even been jailbreaked yet, let alone that there is some way to get the trophies illegitimate.  

Edited by Zone Hunter

I don't appreciate being called a tool. If you can prove it's possible then I'll admit I'm wrong, if you can't then I'll expect an apology.

I guess a question was made and answered, could this topic get locked to avoid further derailing?

Any game with cross-platform saves can be. (e.g. Borderlands)

But that isn't the case here, nothing is cross in injustice, not even purchase.