PaRappa the Rapper 2 will come to PS4 (with trophies and 1080p)

Finozzi1696

http://www.destructoid.com/parappa-the-rapper-2-hits-ps4-next-week-325809.phtml

Parappa2_USBOX.jpg

Sony has begun selling PlayStation 2 games on PlayStation 4 with Trophies and 1080p support. After that initial batch of titlesPaRappa the Rapper 2 is up next. It'll be available on Tuesday.

You can also check: people wish lists of PS2 games for the PS4

And: Something curious about the PS2 games available on the PS4 (including this game)

Edited by Finozzi1696
  • Like 1

*Snip*

Wasn't P the rapper 1 better than P the rapper 2? I was hoping P the rapper 1 would come first. :(

On Tuesday? DAMN IT GETTING THIS INSTEAD OF VICE CITY

There was nothing wrong with how he asked tbh

Should of put "pretty please with a cherry on top" lol. 

• Like 1

Now they just need Tombi! and Tombi! 2 for PS4 with trophies, and I'm buying myself a PS4! :)

Yeah! I don't know if they will come soon because they were PS1 games, but we can hope. Personally I would love to have some PS2 horror games, we will have to wait and see!

Edited by Finozzi1696

Wasn't P the rapper 1 better than P the rapper 2? I was hoping P the rapper 1 would come first. :(

Should of put "pretty please with a cherry on top" lol.

For me PaRappa the rapper 1 was one of the best games I played for at least a year, I never stopped laughing during play and I think I woke up smiling too.

For anyone who likes quirky Japanese games you just have to play this.

• Like 1

For me PaRappa the rapper 1 was one of the best games I played for at least a year, I never stopped laughing during play and I think I woke up smiling too.

For anyone who likes quirky Japanese games you just have to play this.

I played it recently and loved it, but I can't even beat the first stage xD I have seen them all online though

• Like 1

Guys, GUYS - is this really worth bickering about? Come on - it's PARAPPA already! What could be happier?

I loved Parappa the Rapper, but never played Parappa 2. Is it as good?

Yeah lol :D

I played the first and the second one and I think the first one is better, the second one had bad reviews at the time it was released. But everyone knows that "nostalgia makes things better" so probably we are going to enjoy it on PS4 regardless! 

Edited by Finozzi1696

Yeah lol :D

I played the first and the second one and I think the first one is better, the second one had bad reviews at the time it was released. But everyone knows that "nostalgia makes things better" so probably we are going to enjoy it on PS4 regardless! 

Yeah - I remembered some bad reviews. I'll probably still get it, although these $15 price tags seem a bit high to me.