Demolition man

That sucks, but if no one is playing the game any more what can you do? A forum post is no different to a gaming session really, they both rely on someone who wants to play that game coming along and finding it. 

Only thing I can think of is that you should promote your gaming session maybe? Like, link it on your Facebook to see if one of your friends will help you out, maybe tweet it if you're on Twitter, etc etc. 

Then PM a mod and ask what you're doing wrong if that's the case. They may have suggestions. Obviously I haven't seen your posts because they're gone now. 

In case you weren't aware, the site's owner wants users to use gaming sessions for boosting, etc, rather than having the forums cluttered. If your posts related to finding boosting partners then they were deleted for that reason. And, as I said, a gaming session is just as good as a forum post - they're both just sat online waiting for someone who is interested to come across it. 

Either way, this isn't the correct way to complain if that was your intent with this thread. PM a mod or Sly if you have a specific complaint, or make a thread in the feedback & suggestions sub-forum if you have some constructive criticism about the ban on forum posting for gaming sessions. 

Good luck.

• Like 1

I had to wait 4 weeks to find a Monster Monpiece parter, 2 months for a flawless raider team and over a year to find a fastest achiever candidate for Terraria. I still can't find trustworthy people for Tower Of Babble on BO2, but I have other games to play meanwhile.

EDIT: it happened, I got BO2's plat ayyyyyyy

Edited by TheYuriG

This games servers aren't gonna close down anytime soon. You could always do it legit. I got the trophy legit without boosting last year in 2014, and its not as hard as it seems. Just go around with assault or recon and find people in buildings. Add the c4 to the corners, and if your lucky enough, you'll get a demo kill. 

I was in a similar situation with this trophy a few months ago. I attempted to boost this trophy with a couple of people but it was just too much trouble. Even if you can find a partner, it can be difficult to even get into the same match and on opposite teams. Finally, I just decided to do it legit and there are several methods that can make it a little easier. The best one that I found was to wait until you are on the defending team on maps where an M-COM is located inside of a collapsable building. Just plant all of your C4 inside the building and wait for the opposing team to enter the building and set the charge. As soon as it is set, blow the building and you'll usually take down at least 1 enemy. Your teammates might get upset but at least you got a demo kill. I just kept doing that and blowing up every building I could with C4 and I eventually got the trophy. I'm sure my teammates hated me since I wasn't playing the game properly, never fired a shot in the matches, and just ran around planting C4 and blowing buildings up, but oh well. 

Here's a video that kind of shows this method and where to place the C4. Good luck.

That doesn't really help you with your boosting problem but you can try some of the suggestions everyone else suggested. All are good ideas.

Edited by MStalker58

I was in a similar situation with this trophy a few months ago. I attempted to boost this trophy with a couple of people but it was just too much trouble. Even if you can find a partner, it can be difficult to even get into the same match and on opposite teams. Finally, I just decided to do it legit and there are several methods that can make it a little easier. The best one that I found was to wait until you are on the defending team on maps where an M-COM is located inside of a collapsable building. Just plant all of your C4 inside the building and wait for the opposing team to enter the building and set the charge. As soon as it is set, blow the building and you'll usually take down at least 1 enemy. Your teammates might get upset but at least you got a demo kill. I just kept doing that and blowing up every building I could with C4 and I eventually got the trophy. I'm sure my teammates hated me since I wasn't playing the game properly, never fired a shot in the matches, and just ran around planting C4 and blowing buildings up, but oh well. 

Here's a video that kind of shows this method and where to place the C4. Good luck.

That doesn't really help you with your boosting problem but you can try some of the suggestions everyone else suggested. All are good ideas.

I got this trophy a few months ago and i had no problem matching friends to be honest, you can find a lot of empty servers this days. I had a few demolition kills done already so it wasn't that bad for me :)

Edited by PedrOYX