La-Mulana Roadmap / Trophy Guide (german)

dwproject

Hey guys,

Just to let you know i wrote a very detailed trophy guide / roadmap for the german ps3-trophies forum, getting tips for the boss fights using only primary weapon and explaining what to do for each single trophy. Just telling you in case you know some german ;)

http://forum.trophies-ps3.de/la-mulana-ex/133548-trophaeen-leitfaden-la-mulana-ex.html

I'm an expert in this game, so if you have any question, just feel free to ask me :)

• Like 2

What Yuri said...

A guide will be helpful, especially since most of us have got it from PS+.

Painfully hard game to navigate.....

I know exactly how you feel about the navigation in this game, but i can give you a few tips that may help you. First of all, you can find maps of every area in the internet. You will need it anyway since all walkthroughs make use of coordinates like A-6 or D-4. The game has no in game map or whatsoever. 

In general, using a guide for the first time is very helpful. But my best tip i can give you is to watch the speed run from summer games done quick last year: 

An important note: In the speedrun above, hiddendistance is using several strats that aren't working on the VITA. You can't jump the statue in the beginning, you can't lit the statues in the twin labs right away (you have to do a lot of other confusing things before like going to Eden, Gate Of Illusion, the dimensional corridor to gain some times first, also you can't get the flail whip by clipping through the wall.

About a guide: Its completely impossible to write a guide, which tells you exactly what to do, especially in hell temple. The best advice is to watch the speedrun and try to do it the same way (maybe a bit slower) and learn all the areas. Sooner or later you will know where to go and what to do. 

Its not a game to get the platinum quickly, you have to make yourself familiar with the game and its areas.

Hope it helps :)

Could you please make a guide for it on this site too?

I'm sorry to say, but i think no :( At least for the moment. I'm very busy with college and my girlfriend right now, since she has a disease. The german trophy guide took me almost a full week, writing down all paths, notes and tips (it was my very first guide). I think my english isn't good enough to translate everything perfectly, also i have absolutely no idea how to write a guide on this site ;)

But i promise you, i will think about it :)

• Like 2