Resident Evil 5

Mirror's Edge

Yakuza Series

Dead Island

Crysis Series

Persona 4 (Fighters)

Batman AA

Idolm@ster Games

Hopefully they bring Persona 4 in some format to the PS4!

Edited by SeobabyGoguma

• 9 months later...

I'd like to see them make God of War 1 and 2 look like God of War 3 remastered. DPatriot already said Ninja Gaiden and I agree. GTA IV, Borderlands 1 and I guess Batman: Arkham Origins would also be good to have on PS4.

Considering Ubisoft has had a lot of success with Assassin's Creed and Far Cry, I think the previous games of those series should also get remastered for PS4, but I'd like to see Far Cry 2 have the multiplayer removed from it because it was a horrible grind. They should also remaster Infamous 1 and 2 considering some people might have only got a PS4 when Second Son came out. 

Edited by Sergen

I'd like to see them make God of War 1 and 2 look like God of War 3 remastered. DPatriot already said Ninja Gaiden and I agree. GTA IV, Borderlands 1 and I guess Batman: Arkham Origins would also be good to have on PS4.

Considering Ubisoft has had a lot of success with Assassin's Creed and Far Cry, I think the previous games of those series should also get remastered for PS4, but I'd like to see Far Cry 2 have the multiplayer removed from it because it was a horrible grind. They should also remaster Infamous 1 and 2 considering some people might have only got a PS4 when Second Son came out. 

How could I forget INFAMOUS 1 and 2. That would make my year and a day one buy for me. 

If only PS4 hadbackwards compatibility...

Well, PlayStation Now seems to be the only way you can actually play some PS3 titles on PS4, it really sucks that it's not avalable in my Country/reigon.  :angry:

The only remasters I've really been hoping for are the Mass Effect series. A definitive package with graphical improvements and all DLC, I would buy it day one. I'm pretty sure the only reason it hasn't been announced is because I haven't started playing it on PS3 yet.

Fallout 3 and NV would also be nice, so we have playable versions on Playstation. Well, at least there is a chance they would be playable.

BULLETSTORM

You might be interested in this: http://gematsu.com/2016/09/bulletstorm-full-clip-edition-rated-ps4-xbox-one-pc-brazil

Dragon's Dogma
Ratchet and Clank Future Trilogy [or whatever you'd call it if you included Into the Nexus]. I mostly want trophies for Tools of Destruction and Quest for Booty [and for the latter to get Challenge Mode, not sure what they were thinking not including that]
Puppeteer

Folklore