Your wishlist of PS3 games to PS4?

Jurgen

Let's be real, how many of these do you REALLY think deserve to be brought over to the PS4?

Like, let's say a patch was made, that every game without trophies woke up tomorrow with the 360 list ported over with a plat and all, how many would you REALLY want to be on PS4 as well?

Sure, there's a fair few greats, but as much as I love Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, I'm not gonna buy it again *just* for a trophy list.

Why not get a ps3 and play those games there? It's a golden era for ps3 now.Everything is cheap

That's one of the reasons I've kept my ps3. Games are cheap and some are even better then the PS4. But if they release it again on the ps4 I would replay it only if I can get it on a sale of some sorts

Let's be real, how many of these do you REALLY think deserve to be brought over to the PS4?

Like, let's say a patch was made, that every game without trophies woke up tomorrow with the 360 list ported over with a plat and all, how many would you REALLY want to be on PS4 as well?

Sure, there's a fair few greats, but as much as I love Spider-Man: Web of Shadows, I'm not gonna buy it again *just* for a trophy list.

Fair enough, good point you make. One game I would play if the 360 list ported over with a plat would be ALAN WAKE. I really enjoyed that but overall not many I would play over. 

A few off the top of my head

DEAD SPACE series

RED DEAD REDEMPTION

RESISTANCE series  

BULLETSTORM

and a few more.......

You got your wish, Bulletstorm is coming to the PS4.

Why not get a ps3 and play those games there? It's a golden era for ps3 now.Everything is cheap

Exactly, unless a PS4 version has additional content, it seems like a waste to get them. If it were PS1 or PS2 games, I'd understand because those are pretty old.

That's one of the reasons I've kept my ps3. Games are cheap and some are even better then the PS4. But if they release it again on the ps4 I would replay it only if I can get it on a sale of some sorts

Fair enough, good point you make. One game I would play if the 360 list ported over with a plat would be ALAN WAKE. I really enjoyed that but overall not many I would play o

alan wake?i dont think that came out at all for ps3?

Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon- along with Legend of Spyro A New Beginning and The Eternal Night The PSOne Spyro trilogy!

Fixed that for ya.

Portal 2

Hell, I'd just wish they'd fully support PS3. Apparently I have to buy the game on a Steam account just to play online on the PS3? Fucking Valve....

Agh, I loved playing Web of Shadows on the PS2, but hated the rest of the PS3 Spider-Man games...which is why I look forward to Insomniac's version. Portal and Portal 2 do need remasters, and if Valve's gonna be insistent on only supporting PC, then remove the coop. Now then, the series that really needs remaster is about a beloved, little ol' purple dragon.

Agh, I loved playing Web of Shadows on the PS2, but hated the rest of the PS3 Spider-Man games...which is why I look forward to Insomniac's version. Portal and Portal 2 do need remasters, and if Valve's gonna be insistent on only supporting PC, then remove the coop. Now then, the series that really needs remaster is about a beloved, little ol' purple dragon.

Do you mean you loved it on PS2 or PS3, sorry, I just need to be sure. I enjoy the PS2 version now, but in the day I played the PS3 version on a mate's console and it was gorgeous, I bolted down to EB and grabbed it on PS2, and I was not expecting a 2 dollar sidescroller. Returned it like 2 days later. Anyhoo, there's a few decent ones on PS3 but they never get above decent. WoS is pretty sweet. Dimensions is okay. Edge of Time is basically a better version of Dimensions. And that's really it. PS2 on the other hand, literally all the Spidey games, even Friend or Foe at times, is worthwhile.

I'd love a Spyro remake too, but was there even one of them on PS3? He's been AWOL that long I don't remember anymore. All I can imagine is maybe one of those Legend games or something.

Do you mean you loved it on PS2 or PS3, sorry, I just need to be sure. I enjoy the PS2 version now, but in the day I played the PS3 version on a mate's console and it was gorgeous, I bolted down to EB and grabbed it on PS2, and I was not expecting a 2 dollar sidescroller. Returned it like 2 days later. Anyhoo, there's a few decent ones on PS3 but they never get above decent. WoS is pretty sweet. Dimensions is okay. Edge of Time is basically a better version of Dimensions. And that's really it. PS2 on the other hand, literally all the Spidey games, even Friend or Foe at times, is worthwhile.

I'd love a Spyro remake too, but was there even one of them on PS3? He's been AWOL that long I don't remember anymore. All I can imagine is maybe one of those Legend games or something.

I played Web of Shadows on PS2. I tried Edge of Time and Dimensions for PS3 and hated them, especially the 10 minute vent climb for Spider-Man 2099 in the beginning. And the voice acting for Amazing Spider-Man 1 immediately turned me away. PS1 + PS2 Spider-Man games were the best! Spyro's is currently being bastardized in Skylanders.

Shiro's little Wishlist for Playstation 3 Games on Playstation 4:

The ICO & Shadow of the Colossus Collection
Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch 
Folklore 
Eternal Sonata 
Enslaved: Odyssey to the West 
Lair 
Tales of Graces F 
Tales of Xillia 
Tales of Xillia 2
The Sly Collection 
Cross Edge 
Hyperdimension Neptunia 
Hyperdimension Neptunia Mk2
Trinity Universe
Atelier Rorona: The Alchemist of Arland 
Agarest: Generations of War 
The Guided Fate Paradox 
Hyperdimension Neptunia Victory 
Record of Agarest War Zero 
Record of Agarest War 2
he Last Remnant 

Time and Eternity

because i've never had a Playstation 3 and some good games I passed ...

• 2 weeks later...

Mass Effect Trilogy, Final Fantasy XIII, XIII-2, Lightning Returns, Killzone trilogy, Bioshock Collection, Ni no Kuni, LA Noire, Bayonetta, Valkyria Chronicles, South Park: The Stick of Truth, Yazuka 5.

Valkyria Chronicles,  <-- had a remaster ^~^ 

And the Mass Effect Triology amen.. 

You gonna get the Mass Effect Andromeda ?

Kingdom Hearts Remixes :D Especially CoM, port of a port of a port of a remake ^_^

Kingdom hearts might be closer then we think =O

Eternal Sonata

Dark Sector

Assassin's Creed

Ratchet & Clank Tools of Destruction

Legend of Spyro Dawn of the Dragon- along with Legend of Spyro A New Beginning and The Eternal Night

Okami-I'll buy this game for every platform it is on

Tales of Vesperia

Demon's Souls

is about what I want for my list.

Tales... gotta love tales games =)