Your wishlist of PS3 games to PS4?

Jurgen

Valkyria Chronicles,  <-- had a remaster ^~^ 

And the Mass Effect Triology amen.. 

You gonna get the Mass Effect Andromeda ?

Kingdom hearts might be closer then we think =O

Tales... gotta love tales games =) 

Lol, I swear Sony is listening to me, on the PS2 to PS4 thread, I said Everybody's Tennis and a few months later we got that and now KH  :D

Valyrious, on 12 Dec 2015 - 02:10 AM, said:

It got the remaster months after I posted that.

Of course I'm getting Andromeda.

I got it the moment it got out =) was even better then I remembered lol 

gonna get andromeda as well, =)

Lol, I swear Sony is listening to me, on the PS2 to PS4 thread, I said Everybody's Tennis and a few months later we got that and now KH  :D

haha, watch out Big Sony is watching you!

• 2 weeks later...

• I would like to see a new version of The Orange Box with all of Valve's games. But I guess that won't be possible as Valve doesn't listen to things like these anymore.

Other than that, I would love to see Red Dead Redemption, which I actually believe is going to release on the PS4. The reason for that is that Rockstar has been actively supporting the PS2-PS4 emulator, which turned out to be a huge success. So I couldn't imagine anything else than them releasing a remastered version of the first RDD. Would love to see LA Noire as well.

Of course, the Dead Space Trilogy as well.

Mass Effect Trilogy and Resistance Trilogy.

All Sly Cooper games with 4K support.

The inFamous games

Red Dead Redemption.

red dead redemption has been recently added to PS Now, which means you can actually already play it on PS4, although i think you need to have a good internet connection (more than 5 mbps) and be subscribed to that service, and i think its only available on certain regions.

AC 2

AC brotherhood

both of those assassin's creed, together with revelations and some short films are already confirmed to be coming next week remastered for the PS4: http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed:_The_Ezio_Collection

you can already pre-order that collection on the PS Store.

• Other than that, I would love to see Red Dead Redemption, which I actually believe is going to release on the PS4. The reason for that is that Rockstar has been actively supporting the PS2-PS4 emulator, which turned out to be a huge success. So I couldn't imagine anything else than them releasing a remastered version of the first RDD. Would love to see LA Noire as well.

red dead redemption has been recently added to PS Now, which means you can actually already play it on PS4, although i think you need to have a good internet connection (more than 5 mbps) and be subscribed to that service, and i think its only available on certain regions.

Edited by smellslikejavier

At this point since about the majority of my PS3 collection and really most of the big hits have already been remastered, it's really just the inFAMOUS games that really need it at this point, and Red Dead Redemption but that seems pretty likely closer to Red Dead Redemption 2's launch. I mean, sure that game's coming to PS Now at the moment, but both Uncharted and The Last of Us started out as PS Now games before eventually getting remastered, so just give us inFAMOUS at this point.

PS Now is not available in my country, and even if it was I wouldn't have it. I have a PS3, and if I wanted to play a PS3 game I would turn that on and play the game. I want Red Dead Redemption on the PS4 as a remaster.

• Like 1

Siren: Blood Curse needs remaster on ps4 with trophies :D also Silent Hill 1, 2 3 and 4.

since some of those silent hill are PS2 games you can request them on the proper thread: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wish-lists-ps2-games-on-ps4/

and i think siren blood curse got rated some months ago on a korean site for a PS4 re-release, maybe it is a remaster.

Edited by smellslikejavier

since some of those silent hill are PS2 games you can request them on the proper thread: http://psnprofiles.com/forums/topic/33146-wish-lists-ps2-games-on-ps4/

and i think siren blood curse got rated some months ago on a korean site for a PS4 re-release, maybe it is a remaster.

I can request Silent Hill games all I want but Konami has a final say so, unfortunately. I know about Korean ratings, wonder for how long will take until it gets released.

Edited by Ptirle

I would like to see the following on PS4 as well.

• Tales of Xillia 1 & 2
  • Tales of Graces
  • Tales of Vesperia
  • Dynasty Warriors Gundam Reborn
  • Armored Core Series
  • Soul Calibur
  • Persona 4 Arena Ultimax
  • Eternal Sonata
  • Resonance of Fate
  • Spyro
  • Final Fantasy XIII trilogy

And maybe a few more.

At the end of last year I lost access to my old PSN account, so in the beginning of 2016 I made a new one. It really bugs me that I can't have all the platinums I had back in the day because they shut down the online servers for most of the games back then. (Another reason why I hate online trophies.) If they would patch a game that unlocks only the online trophies when they close the servers, that'd be great. :D

Anyway, the only "lost" platinum trophy i actually want back is the one from Midnight Club: Los Angeles. It was the first PS3 game I played, i've met a decent amount of friends on the online part, friends i still hang around with in real life, i even met my (now ex-) girlfriend there. So it has some sort of emotional value for me. But chances are that this is never going to happen. A whole new Midnight Club would be awesome too. 

Another game I would like to have remastered for the PS4 is The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion. I liked it more then Skyrim and i think they still owe us some trophies for it, since X360 users did have achievements. :P

Other than that, i don't really "want/need" another remastered game, since i don't like the idea of having the same game twice in your trophy list, lol. 

Edited by Cellcrash1991

Grand Theft Auto IV

Need For Speed: Most Wanted

PlayStation Home (if the servers weren't closed)

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2

Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3

Call of Duty: Black Ops

Call of Duty: Black Ops II

Battlefield 3 

Edited by ee28max

The ones that i would be really interested in seeing are:

- Aliens vs Predator 2010

- Call of Duty World at War

- The majority of the last gen Assassins Creed games (multiplayer)

- Soulcalibur II online

- GTA Iv, would be cool also. Cops and crooks was so fun on that

What i have at the top of my mind at the moment