Your wishlist of PS3 games to PS4?

Jurgen

Maybe the Resistance games with multiplayer as you said, but even if they make them, the MP will not be an option as seen with ACB, ACR, U2, U3...

And also I'd like to see Assassin's Creed 1. I can't believe they didn't put it with 2, B & R and called it Anthology instead of Ezzio collection.

For the rest of the games, I don't want remasters, those games were great on PS3, had multiplayer and had trophies. There's nothing else to add, new textures are not worth the price lol.

I would like to see LEGO Stars The Complete Saga come out for PS4. It's the only LEGO game I have played with one to zero bugs or glitches that made the 100% impossible to get. With the amount of content it offers, it should provide a substantial trophy list!

• 2 weeks later...
On 12/11/2016 at 5:49 PM, Embodied_Requiem said:

Don't know if it was mentioned before, but I would love to see the Resistance Trilogy on the PS4. I had fun times playing Resistance 2 online, as well as the online co-op component that was missing from Resistance 3. Resistance 3 was also a great title with a good multiplayer. I enjoyed the story of the trilogy and loved the fact that you could play co-op during the entirety of all the games' campaigns. Would definitely buy it if it was announced!

Even if Fall of Man had trophies that would be worth getting a remaster. One of my favourite shooters.

I would love for the first Assassin's Creed game to be released on the PS4.  From what I can tell, it was on the PS3, but no trophies? Would love to play it again for sure, never beat the game myself, but did a fair bit with it.  Even climbed that one tower on the game after a few failed tries trying to climb it (not sure if it was a glitch where he would not grab the next grabable thing or not).

I know Sony has the rights to Resistance, so hopefully they bring the Resistance trilogy to PS4. It would be awesome if the co-op from Resistance 2 made a return as well. I would also like to see Vanquish and Metal Gear Rising on the PS4 and maybe even the Silent Hill games such as Downpour and Homecoming even if they weren't as good as some of the older titles. 

I would love to see Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2 bundle come to the PS4 with all dlcs included. The Force Unleashed was a fun and good series for Star Wars fans. Sure Force Unleashed 2 wasn't as good as 1 but it still was fun in my opinion. Hope they make part 3 to finish the trilogy. Maybe if they do release a bundle then that means their making a part 3?

Edited by marvelboy10

I would love to see a lot of titles being released on the PS4. Never understood the hate against remasters, so here's my list with a few of the many games that I want on the PS4:

- Sly Cooper Tetralogy

- Resistance Trilogy

- Orange Box v. 2.0 w/ TF2, L4D2, P2 and HL2 (never going to happen, because Valve)

- Mass Effect Trilogy

- Red Dead Redemption and LA Noire

- Dead Space Trilogy

- Collection of inFamous 1 and 2

- Tom Clancy's Rainbow Six Vegas 2

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 2-1-2017 at 10:03 PM, marvelboy10 said:

I would love to see Star Wars Force Unleashed 1 and 2 bundle come to the PS4 with all dlcs included. The Force Unleashed was a fun and good series for Star Wars fans. Sure Force Unleashed 2 wasn't as good as 1 but it still was fun in my opinion. Hope they make part 3 to finish the trilogy. Maybe if they do release a bundle then that means their making a part 3?

I think Starkiller was a very interesting character and I loved the idea of a secret apprentice with light side and dark side struggles. George Lucas did too, and that's why he considered it canon. But, with the House of the Mouse in charge, it's officially been declared non-canon, so a re-release of the games is very unlikely, let alone a sequel. A shame though, they were good games indeed.

I never had a PS3, only became a 'hardcore' gamer when I got a PS4 for my birthday in 2013 so I don't mind remasters too much as they're new to me. Games I want to play that haven't been put on PS4 are the Metal Gear Solid games and AC1, 3 and Rogue which they will probably do If AC5 doesn’t release this year. Maybe the other COD games after MW1 and I would buy a lot of the first/second party stuff like the old infamous and resistance games. Stuff like that. I mostly just want AC and MGS though.

Aliens Colonial Marines would by far be the best game to benefit getting a PS4 version. The PC version looks great. You can usually expect a PS4 version to be as good looking as a PC version in my opinion. For all the outsourcing in game development the game took a hit with as far as certain visual aspects and overly criticized public attacks, the game deserves a reboot of any kind. Specially when you consider all the players and fan base that still play the game every day and are loyal to the franchise. That's not even mentioning the fact the new movie Alien Covenant and following sequel is still keeping the franchise alive and fresh. It doesn't matter what the brainwashed sheeple still say against it. My points are valid and good.

5 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

I think Starkiller was a very interesting character and I loved the idea of a secret apprentice with light side and dark side struggles. George Lucas did too, and that's why he considered it canon. But, with the House of the Mouse in charge, it's officially been declared non-canon, so a re-release of the games is very unlikely, let alone a sequel. A shame though, they were good games indeed.

true.

While i still have my PS3 if i were to get PS3 to PS4 i would want:

Star Wars Force Unleased Ultimate Sith Edition with the Endor level from part 2 (not really a fan of part 2 otherwise)

Legend of Heroes cold Steel 1&2

Nier (with a Full NG+ instead of only half the game)

Folklore (No trophies as it is already but that wouldn't happen)

Ghostbusters

Dead Space Trilogy with ALL "dlc"

Overlord Raising Hell and Overlord 2 with all "dlc"

Resident Evil Revelations 1 (if they could add in a Chapter select and save transfer from PS3)

Edited by DarkHarmonixer

Now that my PS3 is all but worthless now that I am going to only play PS4 and Vita titles(since PS3 games are buggy and glitchy nowadays - I tried to stream LEGO Harry Potter on PS Now during their free trial and it crashed), it would be nice for some more titles to be remastered. However, they need to be cost-effective; The LEGO Harry Potter collection for PS4 is way too expensive considering it's just an HD remaster with the same trophy list. :(

I can't recall any games that I really want from PS3 to PS4, but the oe game that I would like to wish for the PS4 is Dante's Inferno. And if they do this, make it so that the servers also work on the PS3 version, that way everyone who is affected by the issues plagued on the PS3 servers can get fixed so that we can get our 100%/platinum.

On 12/11/2016 at 6:42 PM, Terra said:

I would like to see LEGO Stars The Complete Saga come out for PS4. It's the only LEGO game I have played with one to zero bugs or glitches that made the 100% impossible to get. With the amount of content it offers, it should provide a substantial trophy list!

Would assume that they'd make a remaster for it after films 8 and 9 come out, so they can have 9 movies in one game..