100 lvl question

LuuadPL

I've been working on this game for a bit recently after finding and I'd say around 10 matches on average per level. They don't display a number to show progress, just the bar so I can't be sure without manually tracking it. It doesn't seem like your current level makes much of an impact on how quickly you gain the next level.

Of more importance I would imagine to you is how long it will actually take to get the trophy. I've been playing the game about 3 weeks now and I'm on level 38 I believe. That's a couple of hours on average I'd say each day. So based upon my estimates I figure something like the following:

38 Level / 3 weeks = ~13 Levels/Weeks -> So 100 Levels/13 Level/Week = ~ 8 weeks * 2 Hours/Days * 7 Days/Week = ~ 112 Hours of gameplay I'd say until I finish all trophies.

There are only a few trophies in the list of trophies for this game that require any amount of skill so it is mostly a long grind. Don't get me wrong I think the game is a great diversion from other more intense games and it has a decent amount of depth for a match 3 game.

One thing to consider if you haven't started the game is that there are several crash bugs that can cost you rewards. One I ran into is the game tends to crash after leveling up. You get your level up progress but I lost 200 Souls as a challenge reward because the game crashed. The other fairly ticked me off and that was I accidently bought a weapon with wings (took me 3 weeks to get ~190 wings in game). The weapon cost 60 and the transaction "failed". I only saw one button to retry and the retry failed as well. I decided to close the game and restart. When I came back I was 120 wings lighter and only got one copy of the weapon (not that it matters you can only use one weapon at a time) so I'm not currently able to buy a troop card with the remaining wings I have because you need 120 for that.

No clue.. I think 80-100 hours (or 10-20 hours less if you buy the 5-6€ pack that have a +50% EXP armor in it, if not, save gems until you can buy the +50% EXP armor that costs 50 gems)..

When I did it I don't know how much I was playing, but I was playing a lot during the time (still barely played during 2-3 of the days it took me to 100% this).

Also from my experience the fastest way to get EXP is to clear the story campaign (Quests) and then clear all the 1 star challenges, then 2 stars challenges and so on (with a powerful team it shouldn't take 5 minutes to clear the 1-3 stars challenges).

Play Treasure Hunt if you are low on gold (if you don't have maps to play, then play Defense/Invasion) also play Defense/Invasion or do other random things to clear daily/offline Tasks, since some of those can give gems and a lot of gold.

I would also advice to get to rank 1 in PvP asap (it resets each time a new event starts, but it's worth it, since rank 1 gets 16 Glory at each day login bonus, and usually the skill and unit that you can get with glory are really good).

Also if you are somewhat good (and your Tasks ask you to play the Arena), play the Arena, since 2 matches = gold entrance fee and finishing it gives quite a lot of Souls (along keys and gold, but the souls are the best thing in my opinion).

Edited by Han_the_Dragon
  • Like 1

make sure to buy the XP+ gear when you can to speed things up. The best one cost 500, gonna be awhile to save that much. Make sure to join a guild for bonuses.

I play it on a regular bases, nothing too crazy, maybe a few lvls a day... Im at 76. Maybe 2-3hrs a day. Been about a month.

Edited by ERGOPROXY-DECAY

Actually I think there is a better +XP armor set less than 500. The most expensive one is 500 but that still only gives +50% XP while giving more Souls and Gold from what I recall. There is one for I think 250 that gives +75% XP and +50% Gold. I would highly recommend getting the +50% XP armor set as soon as possible for 50 Gems.

Souls are pretty plentiful once you get high enough to complete challenges and do arena and the max you can have is level 15 troops so once you max out 3 troops you may not really need the souls until you get a better card. So +Soul armor is nice but not really needed in the long term.

Gold looks to only be useful for buying keys, unlocking realms (or cities or whatever they are called), and for guild bonuses. Keys become less important as time goes on because you begin to get mostly duplicate troops with them so using gold to buy keys except early on isn't that good. You will run out of cities eventually so there is a finite usefulness to gold for cities. That leaves guild tasks. These give + to mana surge so they are useful to do.

All in all I'd say shoot for getting the first +50% XP armor then get the +75% XP/+50% Gold armor after that since that will get you to level 100 faster in the long run I believe. Admitted that getting more mana boosts from more gold spent on guild challenges might make matches go faster, I doubt they will be faster than a flat +25% more XP boost.

For example if it takes you 1000 matches to get to level 100. Using +50% XP reduces that down to ~667 matches. Using +75% XP reduces it down to 571. So unless that +gold bonus of an armor will make matches go buy fast enough to reduce the overall time by ~15% I would stick with the more XP bonus over gold or souls.

In any case you are looking at quite a grind and after level 100 if you still want to play the game you are more patient then me by far lol. Good luck.

Edited by Nutrageous69
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I'm at Level 50 currently and that's with a few defeats and stuff ups and I reckon I'm probably about, what, 25 hours in? Probably a bit more. It is a slog but it is nice that unlike a lot of other F2P games it isn't even remotely necessary to spend actual money on it as it won't really accelerate the completion time by too much (unless you buy the 75% armour right off the bat with real money). I haven't spent a cent. 

But yeah, save up Gems for the +50% XP armour and then aim for the +75%XP one by doing challenges and guild stuff and Treasure Hunt and all that. They'll probably wind up adding better armour for XP boosts down the track as well I should think. Once you find a team you're good with (I use my human with the 4 armour boost ability, and a Druid as my main attacker with a Goblin Shaman and Paladin to give me shields and Green gems to power up the Druid and it's really effective) then you should be able to steamroll most battles. 

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I've only been playing this game since this weekend and have managed to get to around lvl 39 so it's doable to hit 100 with some R&D.  Like others have said focus on unlocking kingdoms and PvP, PvP seems intimidating but put together a well color balanced team with multi-target abilities and mana ramp support abilities make sure to have the best banner for your team and fight at or below your team rating and you'll be fine.

Ive started this game 18 August and on the 7 th of September ive got level 100 and ive i played it was 2 hours max a day and not every day. You need to find a good guild and get as fast as you can a good team and do explore...

If your guild wins every day you get xp bonus and you get around 113 xp per game on 4 X speed witch is completed in 1 min. On warlord 1 now. But even on normal it going fast! Pvp is not the way to level only to get gold and glory! 

King Regards