BO2 platinum unobtainable soon?

PiraMark94

This is a good way to say: "F*ck you and go buy Black Ops 3, and if you would be so kind, buy the season pass too". Black Ops 2 was going to be my next game! I finished the first one not long ago and was going to go for this one...

I understand that it probably didn't have that many people playing nowadays but why does a company as rich as this one simply close a ranking system or the league play seasons as the dude says simply to shift the support for another game and on top of that making the platinum unobtainable?!

8280480.jpg

And i was planning on getting the trophies for this game in 2016 just after i platinium LoS 2. It sucks that you have to get multiplayer trophies to achieve platiniums in various games.And screw up Treyarch, i'm not buying a PS4 because of Black Ops III only, nor buying a PS3 copy (incomplete version with BO1 being a "consolation prize" in HD).

So I just had a glance at the Big Leagues trophy and quite a few people have earned it since the 9th of Dec. Does anyone know if those are hackers or if you are still able to get it?

They are all hacks after the 9th. Its possible they themselves hacked or got hacked trophies by someone else. I have seen this happen to a couple of casual friends of mine that are not hackers but got almost trophies within seconds.

• Like 1

They are all hacks after the 9th. Its possible they themselves hacked or got hacked trophies by someone else. I have seen this happen to a couple of casual friends of mine that are not hackers but got almost trophies within seconds.

I would be intrigued to know how I could accidentally stumble upon this trophy like that  :eyebrow: as I really badly want to plat it  :hmm:

I would be intrigued to know how I could accidentally stumble upon this trophy like that :eyebrow: as I really badly want to plat it :hmm:

They just meet hackers online I would guess, the people I know that got the hacked trophies don't even care trophies so I'm pretty sure they didn't go looking to get hacked. I been in a few hacked games online where people make a deathmatch into an infected match. Nothing happened to me, but then again I already had the 100% in BO2 for long while :pp before I encountered hackers in game.

Edited by Substitute

They just meet hackers online I would guess, the people I know that got the hacked trophies don't even care trophies so I'm pretty sure they didn't go looking to get hacked. I been in a few hacked games online where people make a deathmatch into an infected match. Nothing happened to me, but then again I already had the 100% in BO2 for long while :pp before I encountered hackers in game.

So this could happen in just a regular match? I'm assuming it would pop a lot more trophies then just the one, all at the same time, which would be kinda shitty too  <_<

So this could happen in just a regular match? I'm assuming it would pop a lot more trophies then just the one, all at the same time, which would be kinda shitty too  <_<

I would I guess so, I'll need to ask one of those friends how and when did pop, while in a match or in a lobby. Yes most of the base game trophies would unlock at the same time, but looking at those recent achieves they all have trophies they didn't get, so its not an instant platinum hack. But even then, you would get all the hardest and time consuming one.