BO2 platinum unobtainable soon?

PiraMark94

• 3 weeks later...

I have a feeling that Activision will patch it to where it unlocks after winning 5 games even in pre-season. However, when they are planning on doing this is unknown and Activision Support says 'they are aware of the issue' (which I have no faith in whatsoever). Some of the people I've played online with on BOII didn't even know what trophies were lol.

I have a feeling that Activision will patch it to where it unlocks after winning 5 games even in pre-season. However, when they are planning on doing this is unknown and Activision Support says 'they are aware of the issue' (which I have no faith in whatsoever). Some of the people I've played online with on BOII didn't even know what trophies were lol.

However, we have no assurance that they will patched...

There are still loads of people that play Black Ops 2 online on PS3 even Today. I hope to get back into it again soon and it's great that it still has a large online community but I'm not surprised about this Trophy now being unavailable as most people like to play on the regular servers. I think the Leagues can be too competitive and it's a pretty competitive game as it is.

I don't share your optimism. Patches cost money. At best, Activision might get so e good will out of it, but little profit. And last I checked, Activision ain't much on good will.

http://psnprofiles.com/trophy/1719-Call-of-Duty-Black-Ops-II/39-Big-Leagues

EA was able to put back the trophy "Catch The 'Bad' Moment ' in Battlefield Bad Company, unavailable for a few months ...

If Activision / Treyarch can do nothing for the trophy "Big Leagues", it means that it does not care about our community ...

Edited by Max1984Payne

They are all hacks after the 9th. Its possible they themselves hacked or got hacked trophies by someone else. I have seen this happen to a couple of casual friends of mine that are not hackers but got almost trophies within seconds.

I just check a guy from Jan 11th and all of his trophies are 12 seconds from each other. Everyone who got big leagues must be hacking. I played Ops and keep getting put into pre season. Trophy is gone sadly. 

so i was looking around for more info on this, i went to playstationtrophies.com and there was a guy who said he tweeted activision about patching the bug i guess that made it always in the preseason and they tweeted back that they were working on it but just needed some time. now while i am skeptical of them actually doing it i am really hoping that they actually come through. 

thank goodness i got the trophy ages ago. i think this a good message to anyone that whenever you get a game that you want to plat, ALWAYS GO FOR THE ONLINE TROPHIES FIRST!

that being said it was a stupid move to remove league play as less people will be playing bo2 now which is a shame since it's one of the better cod's in the series.

• Like 1