BO2 platinum unobtainable soon?

PiraMark94

I'm mad because they didn't give us no warning at all. 

If you didn't see this coming that's your fault. Black Ops 2 has been out for 3 years now do you seriously believe they would keep the league season going especially when Treyarch's current focus is Black Ops 3? I got the league play achievement ages ago and at the time even I knew that league play wouldn't go on forever. It's just common sense.

Edited by burntt0ad
  • Like 2

Good job I'm not a fan of CoD... I don't think I could deal with an unobtainable platinum trophy! A few games I'd like to play have blocked trophies now and it really is a disappointing. Well done to those who have the platinum, though!

Edited by Embryogreen

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

I dont know what the fuck are they waiting for fixingI dont know what the fuck are they waiting for fixingI dont know what the fuck are they waiting for fixingI dont know what the fuck are they waiting for fixing

They are not going to fix it, they only care about the newest game.

Just like EA Sports games.

• Like 3

Wow that's a shame this has happened. I had only heard about this today when I read in someone's signature that you can't plat this anymore. I wish when devs decide to either close servers or stop supporting services or features that they'd autopop the trophy(ies) related.

• 1 month later...

This sucks. Whenever a game closes online servers or makes online trophies unobtainable, they should make them autopop!

They still charge a premium for BO2 but dont give you the full experience of playing every aspect of the game. This is why BO2 will be the last Call Of Duty game i ever buy again!

This sucks. Whenever a game closes online servers or makes online trophies unobtainable, they should make them autopop!

They still charge a premium for BO2 but dont give you the full experience of playing every aspect of the game. This is why BO2 will be the last Call Of Duty game i ever buy again!

Or at least take the impossible trophy out of the game.