PiraMark94

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 1 year later...
20 minutes ago, I_Am_Yuta_1999 said:

I think the next best thing is to file BBB complaint to Activision to fix this trophy at all cost

That has already been tried in the past by other users and it was a miserable failure. Activision will never, ever fix this problem so don't waste your time and resources on trying to change their minds, because it won't happen. Just chalk this up as a loss and move on to the games you can complete, instead of wasting time of ones you can't.

If there was any interest or willing at Activision to fix this problem, they would have done so years ago when the game was still big in the public consciousness.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

That has already been tried in the past by other users and it was a miserable failure. Activision will never, ever fix this problem so don't waste your time and resources on trying to change their minds, because it won't happen. Just chalk this up as a loss and move on to the games you can complete, instead of wasting time of ones you can't.

If there was any interest or willing at Activision to fix this problem, they would have done so years ago when the game was still big in the public consciousness.

I don’t mean to sound rude/argumentative, but it worked when people filed BBB complaint to Ubisoft for Splinter Cell Blacklist trophy.... I think not many people teamed up for Big Leagues trophy unlike how other games went... What I said could be wrong, but still

• 3 months later...

I have recently been going over my old Trophy lists to see which games I left for whatever reason and still need to Platinum.

BO2 is one of those games however I am very fortunate that when the game came out back in 2012 I concentrated on the MP aspect before moving to a different game so the only Trophies I actually got back then were all the MP ones plus some of the Zombie ones (plus the first mission on the Campaign).

I was disappointed to hear that Platinum is now unobtainable for anyone that didn't get the League Trophy out of the way before they shut it down and I can sympathise with anyone that is in this situation as I have always believed that ALL Trophies should always be obtainable no matter when you pick up the game and decide to play it whether that is when revisiting a game you put aside or if you pick up a game years later from a bargain bin.

I can also accept and understand that resources at the software houses need to be reallocated to new projects as if they didn't then it would effect the quality of new games, however the very solution is extremely simple/ Just don't make a Trophy requirement based on something that will not be supported in the Future!! They choose and set the Trophy requirements so why not set requirements for Trophies on things that are always under the players control. Make it as hard, difficult and as challenging as you like but at least make it obtainable without the need to rely on anything other than the individual players skill.

I have a some incomplete Platinum trophies on my list that are now unobtainable which is annoying, but at the end of the day people that enjoy earning Trophies are and will always be in the minority so we will have to accept it.

These sorts of silly Trophy requirements are always likely to be around so I guess a lesson to be learned is that if getting a Platinum on a game is that important to you then you should check if the Platinum is still obtainable before purchasing the game and if it is then play the game exclusively until you have the Platinum and don't leave it aside for any length of time.    

• Like 2