DA: Inquisition
Dragon's Crown
Dragon's Dogma
Dragon Fantasy Book 2
Kingdoms of Amalur
Skyrim

And the 100%:

Dragon Fantasy Book

Going away for the week, so it looks like it's time to finally get Demon Gaze on my Vita and plat that ;)
Edited by NathanielJohn

Sign me up as a dragoon. I have the plats for Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Kingdom's of Amalur and Skyrim.

Also Dragon Fantasy Book 1 doesn't have a plat, should it be in the list?

Edit: I also have the plat for FFXIII-2 for that emblem.

Edited by zajac9999

Sign me up for Drake, the only plat I have is Skyrim :D

But I have Dragon Age Origins, Dragon Age Inquisition, Dragon Fin Soup, and Dragon's Dogma in my backlog so one day my wings will be strong enough to fly :D

Ooooh, and I also just realised that I get that sexy Paradox Solver bonus emblem too, this just gets better and better

Edited by SkyesUnholy

Guess I will sign up as a hatchling as I will play all but 1 of the listed games.

Sign me up as a dragoon. I have the plats for Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen, Dragon Fantasy Book 2, Kingdom's of Amalur and Skyrim.

Also Dragon Fantasy Book 1 doesn't have a plat, should it be in the list?

There are 2 platinum ranks 1 with just the platinums and then 1 with stricter conditions including DLC and 100%'s.

I like the look of this thread well done! Sign me up, I seem to be a Drake as I only have 2 plats for this (Dragon's Crown and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning) and I also have the Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Monster Monpiece plats so I'll have those emblems too dood

EDIT: Actually I seem to only qualify for the Final Fantasy XIII-2 emblem, thought Monster Monpiece had its own emblem dood

Edited by Wdjat Prinny Doods

There are 2 platinum ranks 1 with just the platinums and then 1 with stricter conditions including DLC and 100%'s.

Sure but DFB1 seems to be included in the less strict plat rank requirements, unless I'm mistaken. Either way, reading through the ranks Dragon seems to be aware that it only has a 100%. I just thought it was only allowed to be games with a platinum that were actually counted for the ranks that affected the leaderboard,

Sure but DFB1 seems to be included in the less strict plat rank requirements, unless I'm mistaken. Either way, reading through the ranks Dragon seems to be aware that it only has a 100%. I just thought it was only allowed to be games with a platinum that were actually counted for the ranks that affected the leaderboard,

In my PP is Ground Zeros a requirement too (ok tbh my thread was open befor the general thread started) .  Im sure Zone said something like " everyone is free to include 100% to the PP too"

In my PP is Ground Zeros a requirement too (ok tbh my thread was open befor the general thread started) .  Im sure Zone said something like " everyone is free to include 100% to the PP too"

Ah ok, cool. Seems like it's just something that happens infrequently then rather than not being allowed. Either way it's not an issue anyways so it's all good lol. Was just slightly confused as to why it was there, thanks for clearing that up. :)

• Like 1