Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

• 2 weeks later...
9 minutes ago, viech54 said:

Not sure if I forgot or if it wasn't part of the PP when I joined, but I have the plats in FFX and FFXIII-2 and would like to claim my bonus emblems for two of my favorite FFs (much better than VII - let's see who hates me now :P)

Like Dave Chappelle said, I don't even know you and I hate yo' guts!

Ah, but I can't hate you, since apparently, I didn't know about these emblems, either. So, Archon, if you could give me the emblems for platting FFX and FFXIII-2, I'd be grateful.

• 2 weeks later...

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me as a "Dragoon" with five platinums:  Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, Dragon Age Inquisition, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

I've been terrible at keeping my pp participation up to date so I'm due an update in all of them. Since my last update I now have 6 Platinums

Dragon Age

Dragon Age 2

Dragon Age Inquisition

Dragons Dogma

Kingdoms of Amalur

Skyrim

Which I believe promotes me to Dragon Overlord. I have the plats for FF X and FFXIII-2 from the final fantasy PP so I guess I qualify for those bonus emblems too.

Unfortunately that will probably be it for this PP as none of the remaining games are on my radar but you never know

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...
On 12-9-2017 at 5:39 PM, viech54 said:

Not sure if I forgot or if it wasn't part of the PP when I joined, but I have the plats in FFX and FFXIII-2 and would like to claim my bonus emblems for two of my favorite FFs (much better than VII - let's see who hates me now :P)

Added them, those emblems have been there from the start.

On 12-9-2017 at 5:50 PM, starcrunch061 said:

Like Dave Chappelle said, I don't even know you and I hate yo' guts!

Ah, but I can't hate you, since apparently, I didn't know about these emblems, either. So, Archon, if you could give me the emblems for platting FFX and FFXIII-2, I'd be grateful.

Sure, added them.

On 23-9-2017 at 7:28 PM, acasser said:

It's time for me to play catch-up and register for all of the Project Platinum threads that I've never gotten around to.

Please register me as a "Dragoon" with five platinums:  Dragon Age: Origins, Dragon Age II, Dragon Age Inquisition, Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning, and Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen.

Nice, welcome to this event.

On 23-9-2017 at 8:55 PM, Cleggworth said:

I've been terrible at keeping my pp participation up to date so I'm due an update in all of them. Since my last update I now have 6 Platinums

Dragon Age

Dragon Age 2

Dragon Age Inquisition

Dragons Dogma

Kingdoms of Amalur

Skyrim

Which I believe promotes me to Dragon Overlord. I have the plats for FF X and FFXIII-2 from the final fantasy PP so I guess I qualify for those bonus emblems too.

Unfortunately that will probably be it for this PP as none of the remaining games are on my radar but you never know

Cheers

Congrats on reaching the gold rank :yay: , too bad the other games don't interest you.

I completely forgot to update my stats after I plat Dragons Dogma..

Anyway, upgrade me to Dragoon, I now have Dragon's Age Origins, Dragon's Age 2 and Dragons Dogma platinum (and I have Kingdoms of Amalur, Drakengard 3, Dragon's Age Inquisition, Dragon's Crown and all the DLC for those games in my backlog..)

Edited by Han_the_Dragon

• 3 weeks later...
On 9-10-2017 at 2:03 AM, Stero92 said:

I'll like to update my status,

completed:

Dragon Age Orgins

Dragon Fantasy Book 1

Dragon Fantasy Book 2

So with these three new ones and my old ones. I think I'm Dragon Overlord status.

On 9-10-2017 at 2:30 AM, Han_the_Dragon said:

I completely forgot to update my stats after I plat Dragons Dogma..

Anyway, upgrade me to Dragoon, I now have Dragon's Age Origins, Dragon's Age 2 and Dragons Dogma platinum (and I have Kingdoms of Amalur, Drakengard 3, Dragon's Age Inquisition, Dragon's Crown and all the DLC for those games in my backlog..)

Nice, congrats. I've updated your ranks.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6-11-2017 at 8:16 AM, JadedDragos said:

I need to be blessed with the Paradox Solver trophy, because I do have FF XIII-2 platted now. =-D

Your link btw is to the old FF PP page.

Oh yeah, thanks for letting me know. Updated the link and added the emblem.

On 31-12-2017 at 2:40 PM, viech54 said:

@Dragon-Archon How about adding Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen (PS4) to the PP? The trophy list now includes the DLC, obtaining the platinum is different than on PS3 and i'm curently working on it and could make some progress for this PP.

Added the PS4 version to the PP. 

On 31-12-2017 at 3:10 PM, wackt1 said:

I have skyrim platinum and 100% on DLCS for it. Also, when Monster hunter comes out, will it be added to the list of games here?

Nice work, added you. Sadly, the PP Monster Hunter will have dibs on Monster Hunter World.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 12.1.2018 at 7:55 PM, Dragon-Archon said:

Added the PS4 version to the PP.

Thanks. Got the platinum in Dragon's Dogma on PS4 a few days ago. Now I have four games at 100% in this PP, but two of them are Dragon's Dogma.

While we're at it, there's the PS4 version of Skyrim as well. It is 100% identical to the PS3 version as far as I remember.

• 3 weeks later...
On 27-1-2018 at 3:28 AM, viech54 said:

Thanks. Got the platinum in Dragon's Dogma on PS4 a few days ago. Now I have four games at 100% in this PP, but two of them are Dragon's Dogma.

While we're at it, there's the PS4 version of Skyrim as well. It is 100% identical to the PS3 version as far as I remember.

Ok, added the PS4 and VR version of Skyrim. Unfortunately, plats don't stack in this PM, so you're still at 3.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...