Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

Oh yeah and the link to the Dragon's Crown guide actually links to the Dragon Fin Soup guide.

Oops, fixed it. Nice find :D.

Sign me up as a Drake. I have the Demon Gaze and Monster Monpiece plats.

Monster Monpiece doesn't count for the ranks, just for the special emblems.

Edited by Dragon-Archon

These Project Platinums are starting to get ridiculous....now our dragon overlords want to get involved!

Also why doesn't Dragon Quest Heroes count towards anything?

This is my second PP thread and I'm trying to create a nice event for the community. If you're only going to complain here, don't bother posting. 

Only RPG games where dragons have important roles count. As stated in the rules in the PP General Info thread, games can't be used twice and Dragon Quest Heroes has already been claimed for another PP.

This is my second PP thread and I'm trying to create a nice event for the community. If you're only going to complain here, don't bother posting. 

Only RPG games where dragons have important roles count. As stated in the rules in the PP General Info thread, games can't be used twice and Dragon Quest Heroes has already been claimed for another PP.

Oh I wasn't complaining oh great and supreme Dragon, sorry if it came off that way, please don't burn up Wisconsin.... The main enemy of DQH is a Dragon and plays a very big role i.e. Drowning the world in darkness. Which PP took it? I feel like whatever did, it belongs in here and not there.

Oh I wasn't complaining oh great and supreme Dragon, sorry if it came off that way, please don't burn up Wisconsin.... The main enemy of DQH is a Dragon and plays a very big role i.e. Drowning the world in darkness. Which PP took it? I feel like whatever did, it belongs in here and not there.

Oh very funny. 

I believe it's Shonen Jump, you can find an overview in the Leaderboard's Games tab in the PP General Info thread. 

• Like 1

Yeah I found it in Shonen Jump...just cause the characters are drawn by Akira Toriyama doesn't mean it belongs in there...but oh well. I would join this PP, but my Skyrim, and Dragon Age games are from my 360 from years ago. So I'm just a Dragon Egg right now. Haha

There are more reasons if you did a search... did you even know Dragon Quest was in Jump a long time ago making it actually fit the PP besides character designs?

There are more reasons if you did a search... did you even know Dragon Quest was in Jump a long time ago making it actually fit the PP besides character designs?

Yes I did know that. I actually have some. I'm one of the biggest DQ fans having played all the games multiple times and having a butt ton of merchandise, plush figures, etc. But when I think of Jump I think of DBZ, Naruto, One Piece etc. Fighting games and the like. Thanks for your comment and input though kiddo, looks like you got your 1043 post. Congrats. Seriously. have a good day.

Had to add the good day part didn't want to hurt your feelings to much. Seriously though PPs are meant to have fun so let's not start anything.

Edited by ShadowSigmaX

It's kinda weird to me how the dragon from Dragon's Dogma is only a bronze trophy. Did you see that thing, he's probably the most powerful dragon out of any games on the list.

Don't worry, i made a new Drake trophy to fix the mistake.

L6wAZ7T.jpg

It's kinda weird to me how the dragon from Dragon's Dogma is only a bronze trophy. Did you see that thing, he's probably the most powerful dragon out of any games on the list.

Don't worry, i made a new Drake trophy to fix the mistake.

L6wAZ7T.jpg

I thought the red-brown-ish colour fit nicely with the border. Same with the Dragoon trophy. 

That boss fight was pretty epic though.

Ooh, this one looks really fun. I'd like to sign up as a Dragoon. Platted:

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age II

Dragon Age Inquisition

Skyrim

100% on all except Origins, which two of the DLC packs glitched up and I just need to uninstall/reinstall and try again I think. This'll motivate me to finish that and Drakengard (...and FFX/FFXIII-2, and Dragon's Crown) and bump KoA and Dragon's Dogma to the top of the backlog!

Edited by helicene

This is perfect, Dragon Age is my favourite series, and KoA is one of my favourite games  :highfive:

Sign me up for Dragoon with:

Dragon Age: Origins

Dragon Age II

Dragon Age: Inquisition

Kingdoms of Amalur

Skyrim, Dragon's Crown, and Dragon's Dogma are currently sitting in my backlog too so this is great motivation

Dragoon for me (for now). Would be Dragon Overlord if Dragon Fantasy Book II ever released in Europe :/

Dragon Age Origins (+ all DLC)
    Dragon Age II (+ all DLC)
    Dragon Age Inquisition PS4 (+ all DLC except Trespasser)
    Dragon Fantasy Book
    Drakengard 3 / DRAG-ON DRAGOON 3 (+ all DLC)
    Kingdoms of Amalur Reckoning (+ all DLC)

I also should qualify for all special emblems except Dragon Girls.