Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

Looks great. Please sign me up as a Dragoon with The Age of Dragons emblem

• Dragon Age Origins
  • Dragon Age II
  • Dragon Age Inquisition
  • Dragon's Dogma Dark Arisen 
  • Skyrim

Might finally buy the Dragon Fantasy Books now, been looking at them for awhile but would have preferred it on Vita and EU store doesn't have no. 2  

It's kinda weird to me how the dragon from Dragon's Dogma is only a bronze trophy. Did you see that thing, he's probably the most powerful dragon out of any games on the list.

You talking about Grigori? I'll spoiler the rest for obvious purposes.

I don't know anything about the other games but in terms of power in Dragon's Dogma? He was kinda weak depending on your vocation. Anyone using the physical classes will have a much harder time obviously. I was a Mage turned Sorcerer and breezed by just about everything. If you have Dark Arisen just about everything in the Bitterblack Isle killed you faster than Grigori did too lol. Can't count Ur-Dragon I think...or maybe you can since he's weakened for solo players?

Good luck to those going after Drakengard 3. Probably should record yourself doing it legit too lol.

You talking about Grigori? I'll spoiler the rest for obvious purposes.

I don't know anything about the other games but in terms of power in Dragon's Dogma? He was kinda weak depending on your vocation. Anyone using the physical classes will have a much harder time obviously. I was a Mage turned Sorcerer and breezed by just about everything. If you have Dark Arisen just about everything in the Bitterblack Isle killed you faster than Grigori did too lol. Can't count Ur-Dragon I think...or maybe you can since he's weakened for solo players?

Good luck to those going after Drakengard 3. Probably should record yourself doing it legit too lol.

I wasn't really referring to how strong he is gameplay-wise, but rather lore-wise. He's just one tier below the Seneschal, who is pretty much god.

• Like 1

Ok that took a really long time, but the OP is updated up to this post. I'll do the leaderboard tomorrow.

EDIT: I really should read...I don't even have 1 trophy yet. Don't worry, I'll be back!

Don't worry, I changed the requirement for Hatchling. You don't need a trophy anymore :D.

Yeah this is better than that other idea i had.

What idea did you had in mind?

haha im hatchling , i have not a single plat !  buuuuut 2 emblems xD (FFX HD + Monster monepice)  :) .

Sorry, you only get 1 emblem. You're missing Moe Chronicle and Moero Crystal for the second emblem.

I like the look of this thread well done! Sign me up, I seem to be a Drake as I only have 2 plats for this (Dragon's Crown and Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning) and I also have the Final Fantasy XIII-2 and Monster Monpiece plats so I'll have those emblems too dood

EDIT: Actually I seem to only qualify for the Final Fantasy XIII-2 emblem, thought Monster Monpiece had its own emblem dood

Thnx dood :D.

Perfect PP for you!

Yeah, I agree. Though it was Hemiak who suggested I do a PP about Dragons.

The long awaited PP is finally up :P

Yeah, finally :D. Hope is was worth the wait.

Sorry, you only get 1 emblem. You're missing Moe Chronicle and Moero Crystal for the second emblem.

thats fine , i missunderstood the emblems.  Because the final fantasy were solo i thought you get for monster monpiece solo an emblem too :) .  no prob

I would like to sign up as a Dragoon. I currently have;

Dragon Age: Origins - 100%

Dragon Age 2 - 100%

Dragon Age: Inquisition - platinum with 2 DLCs completed, which gives me The Age Of Dragons emblem.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning - 100%, actually had to look this one up as I didn't remember there being any dragons in the game but it turns out there is one right at the very end of the game :P

I also have Skyrim Legendary Edition in my backlog since it first released but have been putting it off for so long as I know it'll be a long plat and I'll play Dragon Fin Soup once it's patched.

Edited by FilmFanatic

I want your input on a new project platinum idea I have: 'Tables Project Platinum'!!!! All games with tables in them will be included. They can be wooden or plastic, flat or sloped, messy or clean!! All gamers that play games with tables in them are welcome!!! Good idea? Let me know! If you don't think it's a good idea, I'll spiral into a deep and long-lasting depression!

Sign me up at Drake rank as I have the Skyrim and Kingdoms of Amalur plats. I'm hoping to upgrade to Dragoon soon though as I'm planning on getting back to Dragon age origins once my ultimate edition arrives. Hit me up with the Paradox solver emblem aswell as I have the FFXIII-2 Plat.

Finally, damn some of those images look awesome. Great Job

Very exciting!

So far I have Skyrim (100%) and Dragon's Crown, so please sign me up as a Drake.

I have at least one more in my backlog so now I have incentive to play that before some of the others. :)

Heck yeah!!! Sign me up! I'm a Drake though, only got DA:Origins completed.

Sign me up as a Drake. Platinum:

Skyrim

Added.

I would like to sign up as a Dragoon. I currently have;

Dragon Age: Origins - 100%

Dragon Age 2 - 100%

Dragon Age: Inquisition - platinum with 2 DLCs completed, which gives me The Age Of Dragons emblem.

Dragons Dogma: Dark Arisen

Kingdoms Of Amalur: Reckoning - 100%, actually had to look this one up as I didn't remember there being any dragons in the game but it turns out there is one right at the very end of the game :P

I also have Skyrim Legendary Edition in my backlog since it first released but have been putting it off for so long as I know it'll be a long plat and I'll play Dragon Fin Soup once it's patched.

As long as dragons are important to the plot and the game is a RPG, it'll count for this PP :P.

Finally, damn some of those images look awesome. Great Job

Thnx :D

thats fine , i missunderstood the emblems.  Because the final fantasy were solo i thought you get for monster monpiece solo an emblem too :) .  no prob

I changed the OP a bit to avoid confusion (I hope).

• Like 1

Hi Dragon-Archon! Sign me up as a Hatchling...I have most of these games in my backlog but no plats  :facepalm: .

Your R&C Project Platinum helped motivate me to go through my backlog a bunch so I'm hoping this will too! Thanks for all your hard work setting up another one of these PPs.