Project Platinum: Dragons

Dragon-Archon

Can we add Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below? It has lots of dragons in it! Also, I'd like to get in as a Dragoon, as I have completed and/or Platinumed:

Dragon's Crown

Dragon Fantasy Book I

Dragon Fantasy Book II

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (and all DLC)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning (and all DLC)

I also have the Final Fantasy XIII-2 Plat for the side award. :)

• Like 1

Skyrim

Nicely done :D.

I picked up the Plat on Dragon age origins earlier Woot Woot! Can I get a promotion to Dragoon as it has upped my total to 3? (origins, skyrim, amalur)

Welcome to the Dragoons :highfive:.

Can we add Dragon Quest Heroes: The World Tree's Woe and the Blight Below? It has lots of dragons in it! Also, I'd like to get in as a Dragoon, as I have completed and/or Platinumed:

Dragon's Crown

Dragon Fantasy Book I

Dragon Fantasy Book II

Dragon Quest Heroes has already been taken.

Awesome, nice work :yay:.

• Like 1

Dragon's Crown

Dragon Fantasy Book I

Dragon Fantasy Book II

I too agree that Dragon Quest more belongs in this thread than in Shonen Jump, for reasons stated in the general thread at the time of it's grab by the other PP, it barely fits the criteria of Shonen Jump as the bulk of it's manga were in the very instruction manuals, as well as Jump Fiesta (an Enix publication) and only Dai no Dabuken (and it's very poorly done followup) were ever a part of Shonen Jump.  That and the fact that the entire game series revolves around dragons (with it's original localization in English being "Dragon Warrior", and being on a quest to free Alefgard from the evil "Dragonlord".

But tbh the shameless grab of that game (which mind you, would have also fit better in the dynasty warriors thread as well) was the final nail in the coffin that was me losing interest in participating in any further PP threads.  I check occasionally the few threads that do interest me anymore and if this one did get Dragon Quest somehow (maybe interested parties should petition the other thread moderator and Zone who moderates the whole thing, as to where this game series correctly belongs) I would most certainly join this thread in particular but as it stands I'm considering removing myself from most of the ones I already am in due to the sour taste the "single exception" and it's followup shenanigans has left in my mouth.

Edited by Trunksu25
  • Like 1

Oh, missed this in my busyness from the holidays. I have 4, putting me at Dragoon:

1. Dragon Age: Origins
  2. Dragon Age II
  3. Dragon Fantasy Book
  4. Dragon Fantasy Book II

I also have 2 emblems:

1. Final Fantasy X HD
  2. Final Fantasy XIII-2

Ok, welcome Dragoon :D.

That was fast. You're on top of it.  Thanks!

Yeah, I happened to be online and saw the notification.

Quick question, I have the plats in 5 of the games. If I now 100% dragon fantasy book 1 will that count and move me up a rank ?

Yeah it'll count.

A suggestion: If it hasn't been taken, can we add Ni No Kuni: Wrath of the White Witch to the list? You ride a dragon and fight alongside some as well. :)

I completely forgot about that game. Sadly it's already taken.

Edited by Dragon-Archon
  • Like 1

It took a while, but the time has finally come. Got a glitched trophy, so I had to restart a new file, which set me back about 3 weeks (I dont get to play as much as I want to haha), but it's finally here. The skyrim platinum (and 100%)! So I can finally get the bronze trophy of this Dragons PP!

I'm about halfway through DAI, may I sign up as a hatchling? :)

Sure, added.

It took a while, but the time has finally come. Got a glitched trophy, so I had to restart a new file, which set me back about 3 weeks (I dont get to play as much as I want to haha), but it's finally here. The skyrim platinum (and 100%)! So I can finally get the bronze trophy of this Dragons PP!

Nicely done, congrats :yay:.

Edited by Dragon-Archon