Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Fantetti

Platinum unobtainable

22 posts in this topic

Does anyone know when this patch will ever if ever be released?

not a patch sadly, in the credits it says at the end the second part will be released soon, so I'm guessing the second part will let you get all the paintings and unlock the platinum, I'm just hoping it's free and not paid dlc!

not a patch sadly, in the credits it says at the end the second part will be released soon, so I'm guessing the second part will let you get all the paintings and unlock the platinum, I'm just hoping it's free and not paid dlc!

No date specified though right?  It better not be DLC....that would be very unfair.

Nah no date so far, I'm sure I read something about it being February online somewhere, but could be making things up it was a while ago I searched the Internet for things, worst part about it is that the website for the game is in a different language too so it's hard to actually find out information on the game

Nah no date so far, I'm sure I read something about it being February online somewhere, but could be making things up it was a while ago I searched the Internet for things, worst part about it is that the website for the game is in a different language too so it's hard to actually find out information on the game

i just hope i didnt buy a permanently broken game.  though it was cheap, it looked interesting.  but with my ocd i cannot start it knowing itll sit there incomplete.

i just hope i didnt buy a permanently broken game.  though it was cheap, it looked interesting.  but with my ocd i cannot start it knowing itll sit there incomplete.

Yeah I have that feeling a lot especially after buying wander which is still broken, I'm hoping both will be fixed soon!

Supposedly the devs know about it and are promising a patch soon

Platinum now achievable :)

I just saw the update had installed while my ps4 was in rest mode.  Checked here as soon as i saw that, looks like it is fixed.  thank you for confirming.

i became third person in the world to get this plat :D finally i am in the top 3 for something haha

So did the plat auto pop when you loaded up the game after the patch, or did you need to do another playthrough?

I missed the 'A Ladys Hat' trophy first time round.  If I go back for that, will the plat unlock?  Cheers

Edited by clarkes1990

Uhoh, down to 4th you go.... ;)

How does that make sense... you getting it after me still makes me the third to get it...

I don't have the game. But, looking at the list (on this site anyway) you're now at 5th. I think as people get around to syncing their trophy lists, you were ahead of other people until the server was updated.

Still, being in the top 10 or so is still good going :)

I got platinum and unfortunately psnprofiles doesn't recognize that !because on exophase i have platinum.... I dont know what happen, maybe is a bug

I just got the platinum like 10 minutes ago. Nothing about this game is unobtainable.

I just got the platinum like 10 minutes ago. Nothing about this game is unobtainable.

Perhaps go back and look at the date of this thread... one trophy and the plat were unobtainable back then

Perhaps go back and look at the date of this thread... one trophy and the plat were unobtainable back then

Delete the thread then or edit the title. People'll come in here and think it's unobtainable and leave.

Delete the thread then or edit the title. People'll come in here and think it's unobtainable and leave.

If you read the thread....

Kids these days, no patience to read...

95% of the game owners platted the game, I really doubt there are many people thinking the plat is still unobtainable ;)

Edited by Calhoun_84

I honestly thought it was NOW, as in, people used to get it but are now unable to. I read the thread, of course, but I do agree that maybe the title should be changed as a lot of people can't be bothered to do research on something if it didn't entirely catch their interest to begin with.