Community Ambassador Trophy (How To)

X_RaceKing_X

There are so many mixed ways on what you think on how to get this trophy, but do you really know for sure? Well read below and you will know everything you need to know to pop this sucker!

• This trophy is super buggy! It is very rare that it will pop upon your 20th race you do.
  • You do not have to place in the top 3000 for the trophy requirement. It says "Participate", not place well in the leaderboard.
  • It is possible you do not even have to set a valid time either. Just simply play on the track a bit, you have entered and participated right?
  • You don't need PS+ to play these online tracked events. They are available to everyone!

I only placed in the top 3000 in 18 events. I only remember doing 1 other race a long time ago before I started making sure I didn't miss a single race. Now what about the other race, for a grand total of 20? I have no idea!

What did I do to make this trophy pop? You would assume I completed a valid lap time on a current race right? Nope! I was simply curious as to seeing my placings in previous races from months ago just because I was bored. I kept an official tally on a piece of paper for all my known races done, (which was 18; all had a leaderboard placing). As I checked every race for a placing with my name their, some didn't say I had a time in, which I may of participated but didn't do well enough for a time on the wall, so I have no clue. So I skipped ahead to some races I saw that I did well in, then went backwards to earlier races, then randomly the trophy popped as the leaderboard refreshed! I was so confused, I didn't even recall doing 20 events, like I said before.

So do you already know you have participated in 20 events? Well go back to previous events and refresh the leaderboards and it has to be a guarantee to make this trophy pop! I hope any bit of this helps you guys! This is a ridiculous trophy as you have to wait months for 20 events to even be played, some requiring purchased DLC. Cheers!  B)

• 7 months later...

Hi, I have another question about the trophy. I buyed the game december, so I started the community races at the first season. Early this year there started a second season. I played the races, got a valid time and checked it after some hours. Okay, I played my 20th race today, but there was no trophy. I did it like you described (the checking of the leaderboards).

Is it maybe possible, that only the races of the current season count?

Hey, I played this game right from day 1 and prioritized these events. I ended up on the leaderboards for about 15 and made sure I set at least 1 valid lap before I quit. I didn't get my trophy til the completion of the 26th event. And my cousin got his for his 24th. Seems to be no particular pattern for obtaining it, all I can suggest is keep playing til it pops. Chur

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I wait, too. Can sb, who got it, explain when you get the trophy? It is maybe a unordinary question, but I want to know, if I get the trophy direct after I played the "20th" race or after the checking of the position in the leaderboards.

I fight with the trophy for 24 races, therefore I want to know, if I get asap or I must wait like a child for the christmas presents ;)?

• 1 month later...

I wait, too. Can sb, who got it, explain when you get the trophy? It is maybe a unordinary question, but I want to know, if I get the trophy direct after I played the "20th" race or after the checking of the position in the leaderboards.

I fight with the trophy for 24 races, therefore I want to know, if I get asap or I must wait like a child for the christmas presents ;)?Dienaszaglis, on 21 Aug 2016 - 05:43 AM, said:

60+ finished races. No trophy, no support help. Never buying one more game from these guys.

I got mine after finishing the 20th event

after finishing the 20th event

go back to the leaderboard and "find your record" by pressing square for all of your events

This will "update" your records and at one point, the trophy should unlock  :)

Edited by c464646

ohhh thanks for your answere, I forgot this thread :lol: . I played a match and some hours later I used "find your record", I repeated this step over 20 times. But later after the 20th race and I must use "find your record" in ca. 15 races st I made "bling" :D

• 1 month later...

This trophy is glitchy. I completed 24 so far, and nothing of my trophy unlocking  :unsure:

I think that when they delete a event from the list, it's not counted anymore. I made a thread in their support forum a month ago, but got no response too  :facepalm:

Link to the thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?49099-Community-Ambassador-not-unlocking-not-even-with-the-quot-roundabout-fix-quot&p=1310778#post1310778

This trophy is glitchy. I completed 24 so far, and nothing of my trophy unlocking  :unsure:

I think that when they delete a event from the list, it's not counted anymore. I made a thread in their support forum a month ago, but got no response too  :facepalm:

Link to the thread: http://forum.projectcarsgame.com/showthread.php?49099-Community-Ambassador-not-unlocking-not-even-with-the-quot-roundabout-fix-quot&p=1310778#post1310778

Remember to make sure your times are uploaded to the leaderboards.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...