Project Platinum: Capcom Fighters

ExHaseo

Nice i'll join this one

Plat/100% the following games:

Darkstalkers Ressurection

Marvel vs Capcom 3

Street Fighter x Tekken (PS3)

Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 (PS3)

Really would love to get those 2 special Emblems...

Sign me up dood. I have the Marvel vs Capcom 3 and Street Fighter x Tekken (Vita) plats so looks like I'm a scrub. Probably the most accurate rank I've been given in all the PPs xD.... :|

Added you both!

If you makes you feel better dood, I'm still straight free. Only one I've got is MvC3 xD

No. Go home and be a family man!

I wish I could like this a billion times. I'm totally changing the starting rank to Family Man now.

Hahahahahahahaha im too shit for this. I'm free because I have 0 100%'s. Can I even sign up with no 100%'s?

You can totally sign up with no 100%'s and be a Family Man.

Edited by ExHaseo
  • Like 3

I suggest you add links to the Trial-related topics on Playstationtrophies.org forums, VesperArcade videos, and the guides too. Of course, if you hadn't planned for it.

I think it will be much more comfortable for people to have this thread connect to everything that will help them on those modes (especially for SSFIV and UMVC3).

Best of luck to all the participants :wave:

Edited by Lord_of_Ra

Total respect to whoever has plats in these games, I've been playing SF4 since it's console release in 2009 and then USF4 and still can't complete a full character trial. These combos are still a nightmare to me. Used to practice everyday for months but I just dont have it. I'm hearing SF5 combos will be easier to execute, maybe I'll sign up once that release. Meanwhile, I'll track this and bow to all of you hehe

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...