Trophy Thoughts? (I've Always Wanted To Do One Of These)

Killah184

I played the first games in the series on the old Sony Playstations and they were great hours of fun, even for a non-skater. I was intrigued when I heard they were rebooting the series but the reviews have been downright atrocious for this. Buggy and unplayable is the consensus from professional reviewers. The video clips of all the bugs make it seem criminal that this even hit the shelves. The game was clearly not ready. I'm sure patches are coming but steer clear until they fix everything and the price drops. Just my two cents...

• Like 1

My thoughts are I would love to platinum this in addition to it on PS4, but in my region, it's gotten a digital only release for 40 dollars and not only is the PS4 version going for less than that in physical form in most stores, but I wanted to buy it at EB, plat it, and then return it a few days later.

Also, for anyone who doesn't know and is genuinely interested, this shouldn't take you more than a few days for the plat. 

Actually, fuck it, I'll promote myself, I made a guide for it here http://psnprofiles.com/guide/3690-Tony-Hawks-Pro-Skater-5-Trophy-Guide

• Like 4

In normal playing, nor Skate 3 neither tony hawk are buggy at all... I've platted both and havent encounter any gamebreaking glitch. Even minor glitches doesn't show up that many.

I kinda liked THPS5 (even if the last trophies were a long and boring grind), but you can't deny that Skate 3 is really, really, REALLY better than THPS5 could ever be...

Edited by lesk8vaincra
  • Like 2

Kinda sad this is no longer having a physical where I live. I played it on PS4 after the day one patch so I didn't really experience any glitches apart from the space level (which is patched now I think) and weird bail physics. It's not a bad game when you're not comparing it to previous games, and not nearly as broken as Skate games, which I've always preferred over Tony Hawk games.

after seen how really bad the ps4 and XBONE versions been panned down all over the world I don't think anyone with the right mind would buy this on ps3 / 360 with this current price tag, unless it's been sold cheaper than goat simulator, or worst case scenario for at least $6.

Edited by yellowwindow7