Carry weight, bug?

BMJ2K7

I just started playing this game a couple days ago. For the 1st 5 hours or so I have 90 carry weight. Now that I started actually doing quests and not just explore I see that my carry weight has dropped to 60. Now my equipment is the exact same, still have level 1 gear on. So then I think maybe its bc one save is close to the horse, and the other is not. Well I get on the horse on both saves, yet my save about 2 hours in has 90 weight, and the one 5 hours in has 60 carry weight. So that's not it. So is this one of the many bugs this game has, that has yet to be fixed or what?

If I go back to my 2 hour save will this happen again, so its not worth the time , so stick with my 5 hour save? Or if I go back to that 2 hour save and lose 3 hours of quests but get my carry weight back, will it not get that bug again and everything will be fine?

I just started playing this game a couple days ago. For the 1st 5 hours or so I have 90 carry weight. Now that I started actually doing quests and not just explore I see that my carry weight has dropped to 60. Now my equipment is the exact same, still have level 1 gear on. So then I think maybe its bc one save is close to the horse, and the other is not. Well I get on the horse on both saves, yet my save about 2 hours in has 90 weight, and the one 5 hours in has 60 carry weight. So that's not it. So is this one of the many bugs this game has, that has yet to be fixed or what?

If I go back to my 2 hour save will this happen again, so its not worth the time , so stick with my 5 hour save? Or if I go back to that 2 hour save and lose 3 hours of quests but get my carry weight back, will it not get that bug again and everything will be fine?

I do not remember how much carry weight I had when I started off, but it is indeed 60 for me now. As the other posts say, once you get the saddlebags for Roach the horse, you can upgrade it three levels to maximum 100. Hope that is helpful.