Count Dra-Cole a AND Play. Create. Share

Eyedgrim

This has been long ago now but i can't ignore it because i can't connect to the ugc server.

everytime i try to connect to the ugc server the error code shows up (8002E5A0)

i don't know why only japan can't connect even though in inFamous 2 i was able to connect to the server

any ideas?

Japanese PSN accounts can't get those trophies.

oh well thank you, now i'm gonna keep this record of completion forever atleast that clarifies my doubts but seriously two common trophies and i can't get it.

i don't know if i should maintain as completionist but atleast there's no platinum trophy for the game

oh well thank you, now i'm gonna keep this record of completion forever atleast that clarifies my doubts but seriously two common trophies and i can't get it.

i don't know if i should maintain as completionist but atleast there's no platinum trophy for the game

For your own sanity, you're probably better off not doing that anyways.

Do however try to change DNS server, it might work.

Edited by MMDE

If it had a Platinum, that would be 10x worse. :P Don't feel too down though, having a profile at 99.9% is still pretty impressive, I'll never get that high because of DLC. -_-