How to rewind time using remote play?

sundrew

Hi everyone - I don't think I've seen this particular thread for this game so hopefully I'm not repeating an existing topic.

I've just started playing Life is Strange and I'm very early in the first episode where Max has to rewind time for the first time. I'm traveling for the holidays, so I'm using remote play on my Vita to play the game on my PS4.

I couldn't figure out how to rewind time using my Vita (essentially: pressing L2). I pressed both shoulder buttons and all over the back touchpad (as L2 is apparently mapped to the back touchpad), but nothing seems to work. Does anyone know how to do this? Thanks for any help in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Yeah, I couldn't get the back touchscreen to work at all for rewinding (or any other button, obviously), and for some idiotic reason there's no in-game way to remap the buttons. I gave up on remote play and am just playing it on the PS4 :/

While it somewhat depends on the game, as some do map to the back.

However, I think this is the usual mapping scheme that most games follow - I would recommend you try the face for L2 and R22wcnn9t.jpg

Edited by diskdocx
  • Like 1