"That's it...."

"My chest is kinda big"

"Impressive"

"Don't make me mad. I feel I should change my outfit"

"Impressive"

"But what if people see"

"That's it"

"Stop making me mad"

Like what the hell, did they even try, it's an average game, but it can be fun, but jeez, this is atrocious :')

"The waist is a little too....."

"Well done"

"I want a hot dog"

"That's it"

"Stop, you'll embarrass me"

Just wish there was some rhyme or rhythm to it, rather than sitting her for an extended period pressing R1 and sometimes, X

EXCITEMENT

I'm also not liking the characters flaunting their underwear while I'm doing this

It's not tittilating, it's creepy as all hell

"The waist is a little too....."

"Well done"

"I want a hot dog"

"That's it"

"Stop, you'll embarrass me"

Just wish there was some rhyme or rhythm to it, rather than sitting her for an extended period pressing R1 and sometimes, X

EXCITEMENT

I'm also not liking the characters flaunting their underwear while I'm doing this

It's not tittilating, it's creepy as all hell

It seems you are playing the wrong game then if fan service also annoys you.

Edited by Rayxtr

WTF IS ENGRISH?!?!?!?!?!?! A new language discovery?

It's been round for years. It's basically for when Japanese people who aren't good at English, mix it up with their own language with the way they pronounce certain letters (mixing l and r is the most noticeable one so "Engrish") and sentence structure.

None of this is a example of Engrish.

Edited by DEMON

It's been round for years. It's basically for when Japanese people who aren't good at English, mix it up with their own language with the way they pronounce certain letters (mixing l and r is the most noticeable one so "Engrish") and sentence structure.

None of this is a example of Engrish.

Either you caught on to the joke in an edit with your last sentence, or you missed the joke entirely and the last sentence is that much more fun! :)

I don't mind the fan service as I actually like the characters and I'm used to how the anime does it

But I just ain't a fan of Lisbeth sat on my bed flashing her underwear every few moments

Then again I'm gay, so that stuff wouldn't sit with me in any game :')

The translation seems perfect everywhere but during companion affection chats, and that's more a case of the dialogue not matching

Going from talking about Hot Dogs to how lonely you are to a conversation about the size of your breasts while Kirito yells, "That's it"

I will admit I like the events with the females though, like the 'CG' events. The Silica ones are the best for me, she's just so clumsy and awkward and adorable with her obsession with Kirito. I just wish the affection system worked a bit better

Luckily, using Philia in Hollow Area and Silica within Aincard is raising their affection at a decent rate so hopefully *crosses fingers* I can skip the bed talk with them other than for the CG?

Lisbeth is done, hopefully this means no more demanding of a hot dog followed by talking about it being the right size :')

Moving onto Silica now, this feels major jail-bait, she's like, what, 12? :') Still, love her character and Pina is such a dodgy little twat :'3

Games great honestly, just when I read the affection trophies a while back I guess I expected more

Lisbeth is done, hopefully this means no more demanding of a hot dog followed by talking about it being the right size :')

Moving onto Silica now, this feels major jail-bait, she's like, what, 12? :') Still, love her character and Pina is such a dodgy little twat :'3

Games great honestly, just when I read the affection trophies a while back I guess I expected more

Sounds a bit like Rune Factory: Oceans/Tides of Destiny, but I guess that was deeper, but I doubt it was any less jail-bait. :o

Edited by MMDE

Wow, I was on the mark, wiki says at this point she's 14, Kirito is a young adult right

So much waifu :')

I honestly prefer Asuna over any of the others though, probably because she steam-rolls during combat

Encounters take so long with Silica

Gonna buy Lost Song after christmas I think, it's better isn't it?

Wow, I was on the mark, wiki says at this point she's 14, Kirito is a young adult right

So much waifu :')

I honestly prefer Asuna over any of the others though, probably because she steam-rolls during combat

Encounters take so long with Silica

Yuuki > Asuna

And yhea i liked Lost Song more. Even though i liked both games quite a lot.

And those things you mentioned is nothing compared to the vita version. 

• Like 1

Yuuki > Asuna

And yhea i liked Lost Song more. Even though i liked both games quite a lot.

And those things you mentioned is nothing compared to the vita version. 

Good to know

Merh, I'm not used to any sort of bad translation in games, bad dialogue sure, I mean I've played the original Resident Evil's

Also; what's up with random affection gains

My Lisbeth was at 3

and my Silica is at 4 without any chatting

I've done all their respective events though and Silica has been my battle member for the first two floors; about to finish the third. Do events get you affection gain?

Sorry for the dumb questions; I'd google it, but I'd probably not get any help :3

I never read them. They weren't making sense in the JP version as well. It's just so there's something.

Well, I didn't read the text most of the time anyway so... 

she's like, what, 12?

:awesome: :awesome:

Wow, I was on the mark, wiki says at this point she's 14, 

Depending on when she actually reached 14, if it was while she was in Aincrad, then yea, she is 14, if later, she should still be 13.

In any case, she's 14 in Lost Song.

I enjoyed HF more, but if you mean English-wise, yes.

I never read them. They weren't making sense in the JP version as well. It's just so there's something.

Well, I didn't read the text most of the time anyway so... 

:awesome: :awesome:

Depending on when she actually reached 14, if it was while she was in Aincrad, then yea, she is 14, if later, she should still be 13.

In any case, she's 14 in Lost Song.

I enjoyed HF more, but if you mean English-wise, yes.

I meant gameplay-wise too aha

HF confuses me with skills etc.

I mean I'm managing Last Attacks and killed the first HA boss

Oh, also giant ant enemies, I had a fit, hate that shit in my games