Project Platinum: Batman Arkham

TheLastSurvivorD

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Just a question here but will Suicide Squad: Kill the Justice League be a part of this PP then it comes out? Now I know the MC is not Batman and it's not called Arkham but it's a continuation of the Batman: Arkham series.

• 3 weeks later...

Binge-platinumed the first main 4 games as a lead-up to finally 100%ing Knight late last and earlier this year, long before I learned of this thread...but it looks like that qualifies me for Gotham Protector. For another franchise I might aim for the rank above that, but given the hellish strain this streak put on my wrist and what redoing all those challenges in Asylum and City would mean for it, I'm content with just the S-rank instead of the SSS-rank here. My profile with the games highlighted for proof.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
16 hours ago, James_Tonto said:

If I play and plat Arkham Origins: Blackgate, would I qualify for Gotham Protector? I've beaten Arkham Asylum and City twice, on PS3 and PS4, plus Arkham Knight currently.

Not by itself, no. You would still need to platinum the major Batman: Arkham Origins afterward for qualification. 

• 8 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...