Project Platinum: Batman Arkham

TheLastSurvivorD

I noticed a bit earlier. I am going to put him back up there anyways, but I just wanted to see if he had forgotten about this thread already. xD Hope you are able to get those eye issues cleared up soon, that Legend of the Dark Knight rank is calling your name. :)

Finished all the DLC now :)

Updated the OP. :) How was Beyond Gotham compared to DC Super Heroes?

Honestly, it was more fun. I liked the plot and the different Lanterns. In DC Superheroes, there was only Green Lantern and Sinestro. It made me do some research and that's why I love DC more than Marvel even though I watched Thor and Age of Ultron in the movie theater. There was a lot of humor and getting the collectibles was a lot more fun. The races were a bit more difficult and the game crashed on me a few times near the end but all in all, it was pretty cool. While I did like the huge open world that was Gotham City, the fact that it was always sunset made it too gloomy and it took forever to get anywhere. I had to use a guide to find the Red Bricks and the fact that most of the Red Bricks required three characters that weren't available until the end of the game was a bit annoying.

I liked the quests in LEGO Batman 3(I had just platinumed LEGO The Hobbit, LEGO Marvel and LEGO LoTR so I was used to quests, but to be fair, this game was my first introduction to the whole quest thing) and there were a ton of characters to use. It was an improvement from DC Superheroes, especially since there was no lame "collect 1 million studs" bonus level, I loved the throwback to the old Batman show. (I used to watch episodes of it when I was a kid; am I the only person in this world who still recalls that Batman had a villain called King Tut who was a history professor who got knocked on the head? ^_^) The DLC was pretty good too and I'm glad that I didn't have to repurchase it for this account.

All in all, a 10 out of 10. DC Superheroes gets a 9 out of 10.

• Like 2

Updated the OP. :)

And it looks like an upgrade for me. Just got the Arkham City Platinum ^^

Congratulations! Going to do the full 100%?

I have Arkham City and Arkham Asylum, so I'm Shadow Vigilante.  I also have both Lego Batman plats if that means anything or is just for bragging rights.

Do you need to have 100% of all trophies, or just the plat?

Those are just additional. Doesn't affect your score in the PP.

Also, you just need the platinum. However, if you are going for the Legend of the Dark Knight rank, the 100% is required.

I loved the throwback to the old Batman show. (I used to watch episodes of it when I was a kid; am I the only person in this world who still recalls that Batman had a villain called King Tut who was a history professor who got knocked on the head? ^_^)

I grew up watching reruns of West Batman on TV.  I bought DVDs of questionable legality of the entire show back when the show wasn't on DVD.  I ADORE West Batman and I will join you in remembering King Tut.  :)

Those are just additional. Doesn't affect your score in the PP.

Also, you just need the platinum. However, if you are going for the Legend of the Dark Knight rank, the 100% is required.

It was RIGHT THERE and I didn't see it because I'm a moron and didn't comprehend what I was reading.  :facepalm:   Sorry!

Edited by themindisacity
  • Like 1

Reporting for duty :D

1. Batman: Arkham Asylum
  2. Batman: Arkham City
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate (PSVita)
  4. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  5. LEGO Batman 3 (PS4)

All of them :platinum: and 100%

Should be Shadow Vigilante + Beyond Gotham

Edited by Doctor Doom