Project Platinum: Batman Arkham

TheLastSurvivorD

I have Asylum, City, Origins Blackgate, and Knight. I also have the 2 LEGO Platinums. I think this qualifies me for Worst Nightmare and Beyond Gotham. 

I don't think I'll ever Platinum Origins due to the MP trophies and the game generally not being as enjoyable as the others (I did really like the boss battles though). 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

A couple of trophies away from having 100% in everything (screw you, Rocksteady, for that last DLC drop in Arkham Knight), but I have platted all five main games and LEGO Batman 2.

I guess that makes me Gotham Protector?

Edited by ONUOsFan

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Batman Arkham Origins? I never played it because I heard it had a bug where it deletes your save game.

Its a bug on the online portion of the game. However, if you quit the game by choosing single player, you can reenter the online portion when you reach the main menu and it'll usually fix itself.

Ive had it happen twice and quitting out fixed it both times. My (completely uneducated) guess is that it's merely the servers not finding, or incorrectly reading, your save data. If you quit it gives the servers another chance to get it right. The problem is that if you play a game at that point, the game will save on completion and he reset values overwrite your original save.

It'll be a moot point on Dec 4th when the servers close though.

Edited by Hemiak