Project Platinum: Batman Arkham

TheLastSurvivorD

• 4 weeks later...
On 19/12/2015 at 2:13 PM, TheLastSurvivorD said:

MdVRu40.png

RzEQa5C.png

Hello there, and welcome to yet another Project Platinum thread. This one is based on the adventures of the Dark Knight though. The games listed in this PP will have you exploring Gotham and Arkham, traversing through the beautiful-looking maps, whether you are gliding through it or riding in the Batmobile. You'll also be defeating many of Arkham's most wanted throughout your journey. So please, strap yourselves in for one of the greatest superhero game series' of all time. And at the end, when you've dealt with all of what Gotham has to offer, you may enjoy your shiny Bat-Plat.

Outside of Gotham lies other PPs based on other awesome game universes. Go here to find more about these PPs.

SERVER NOTICE!

Creator: TheLastSurvivorD
Special Thanks:

• Mikel93 - For the banners and sub-headers.
  • xZoneHunter - For the custom trophies,
  • Wdjat Prinny Doods - For the idea of this PP.

KUSnfSD.png

• Every platinum has to be earned legit. Hackers will be found out, banned, and beaten up by either Batman, Robin, Nightwing, or Catwoman. Your choice. (I'm kidding, of course)
  • Only unique games are eligible, stacking Arkham Asylum and Arkham Origins - Blackgate won't net you any additional points.
  • When a new game is released you'll have to re-earn your place in the Hall of Fame if necessary. The hall of fame requirements will be updated whenever a new game releases.
  • The order of the Hall of Fame is in alphabetical order.
  • If you want to sign up, please refer to which Hall you are eligible and provide the list of your games.
  • If you are participating in Dragon-Archon's Plat Rain Day event, I will accept entries of games where one trophy has yet to be earned. I will make exceptions for two trophies, as long as a Perfect Knight trophy is one of them.

AvmMs2t.png

Reveal hidden contents

*You'll notice more than one version of Batman: Arkham Asylum, Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate, and the two LEGO Batman games. You only need to complete one of them for their respective rank.

Gotham Protector

spacer.pngspacer.pngLcbdea7.pngL5a06a7.png

Lf94e02.pngL2259cf.png

Ld7b562.pngL0f794a.png

Lbac7b5.png

Legend of the Dark Knight

Lf131d0.png

Ld2af21.pngL48cf50.png

Beyond Gotham

L7de17a.pngL26e5d4.png

Ldf5aae.pngLc9b091.png

L263c20.png

NM1juSE.png

9jFeBNq.png

• Va7Cf23.png Legend of the Dark Knight - Complete all 5 games, both games in Return to Arkham, VR, and all of their DLC's. Only for the most legendary of Dark Knights.
  • oAzP63m.png Gotham's Protector - Complete all 5 games.
  • gzXt453.png Worst Nightmare - Complete 4 of the games.
  • B45zbLS.png Shadow Vigilante - Complete 2 of the games.
  • GNET6DR.png World's Greatest Detective - Complete 1 game.
  • s4OUz6F.png Civilian in Danger - Just sign up. No games or trophies required.
  • HTpqXC6.png Beyond Gotham - Platinum both LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes and LEGO Batman 3: Beyond Gotham. Stacking isn't required. #ff66cc

Va7Cf23.png :platinum: Legend of the Dark Knight (1) :platinum: Va7Cf23.png

Reveal hidden contents

oAzP63m.png :platinum: Gotham Protector (16) :platinum: oAzP63m.png

Reveal hidden contents

gzXt453.png :gold: Worst Nightmare (20) :gold: gzXt453.png

B45zbLS.png :silver: Shadow Vigilante (49) :silver: B45zbLS.png

GNET6DR.png :bronze: World's Greatest Detective (36) :bronze: GNET6DR.png

s4OUz6F.png Civilian in Danger (16) s4OUz6F.png

HTpqXC6.png Beyond Gotham (34) HTpqXC6.png

I would like to join, here is my list: (All with the :platinum:)

1. Batman: Arkham Knight
  2. LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes
  3. Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate
  4. Batman: Arkham City
  5. Batman: Arkham Asylum

crespino97.png

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Hey, sign me up, I have:

1. Arkham Asylum (PS3) - 100%

2. Arkham City (PS3) - 100%

3. Arkham Knight (PS4) - Platinum only

4. Arkham Origins Blackgate (vita) - 100%

5. Lego Batman 2 (vita) - 100%

6. Lego Batman 2 (PS3) - 100%

7?. Batman (Telltale) (PS4) - (does this count?)

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Kurorac said:

I have LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes, so what does this make me? ?

This makes you two things: you're halfway toward achieving the Beyond Gotham special rank for completing 1 of 2 of the LEGO Batman games required here. In the main leaderboard, you also qualify as a Civilian in Danger, which is this Project Platinum's beginning rank for simply signing up.

With only the Challenge Mode from Asylum left to do, you aren't very far from the next rank, though. :P 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, TheLastSurvivorD said:

This makes you two things: you're halfway toward achieving the Beyond Gotham special rank for completing 1 of 2 of the LEGO Batman games required here. In the main leaderboard, you also qualify as a Civilian in Danger, which is this Project Platinum's beginning rank for simply signing up.

With only the Challenge Mode from Asylum left to do, you aren't very far from the next rank, though. :P 

Ah okay, thanks :)

'Only' the Challenge Mode? That was way to hard for me. This is one thing I'll never get done ?

49 minutes ago, Kurorac said:

Ah okay, thanks :)

'Only' the Challenge Mode? That was way to hard for me. This is one thing I'll never get done 1f605.png

How much of the challenges have you tried? You could surprise yourself, if you give it some time. :P Yes, they'll be hard at first (with either the Jungle, or electric floor making or breaking the platinum), but you'll find that Batman's moves give you more than a couple of different ways to approach the combat challenges if you practice with them. Although it's much harder to master, Asylum also has the easiest gameplay to pick back up out of the rest of the series, too.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...