Walkthrough for 100%?

VirtualNight

I don't see trophy guides on internet, so is there someone that could write here a short roadmap? is there a missable way to farm exp? what are the divisions and the seasons and what is the player supposed to do? missable actions? These are the questions that a roadmap answeres.

Don't wait for someone else to write it. Take the initiative and make a roadmap for the game.

I see a lot of great plats in your collection so I see no reason you can't write up a good guide for others to use.

I don't want to start a long game without a roadmap, otherwise if this 100% takes 100 hours, I may need 200 hours for a wrong approach in which I'm a true master.

I don't write guides in english, only in italian for an italian forum.

I can wait for this 100%, one day someone will do a guide or at least a roadmap.

• 5 months later...

Oke here is a quick roadmap:

To get all the trophies you need to play a lot (200h + as an subscribed user or 300h+ normal user).

Just play the game normal, you need to play around 1000 games to get to lvl 60. I would suggest to play sanctuary because its faster.
The first win of the day will gif you 200% xp and it stacks with the subscriber bonus, so you can have 300% xp once a day.

Keep an eye for the store and buy a complete set of lvl 60 items, so you can wear them once your lvl 60. The store items do change once in a will, and won't have all lvl 60 items at once.

The top 100 trophy is not that hard but you need to have a lot of time to play. You will probably need to play arround 10 games a day to get in the top 100. You need to be in the top 100 by the end of the season to gain the trophy.

Once you have finished in the top 100 within a season and achieved the collectors trophy you will probably have got the "They call me Death Trophy" but you need to be lucky for this 1. Its really hard to get 30 kills within one match. I've got 30+ kills like 5 time in 800 matches.

Hopefully this will help you out.

Good luck!

Edited by luizje050