What's your favourite RPG on PS3/PS4?

ToxicRedBull1

So, before I continue, I just wanted to say that I still don't have a PS4 which is sad of me considering its been out for something like 2 years now. Despite that though I do, of course, have a PS3 with a 'few' RPG games on there. For me, my favourite RPG game on PS3 would be either Skyrim, Fallout series or the Borderlands series but what about you? What is your favourite RPG on PS3/PS4?

So, before I continue, I just wanted to say that I still don't have a PS4 which is sad of me considering its been out for something like 4 years now. Despite that though I do, of course, have a PS3 with a 'few' RPG games on there. For me, my favourite RPG game on PS3 would be either Skyrim, Fallout series or the Borderlands series but what about you? What is your favourite RPG on PS3/PS4?

I'd also like to mention that JRPG's count too.  :)

Edited by ToxicRedBull1

Merh, going to have to say Rogue Galaxy PS2 emulation

Loving the game, it's so big and there's so much to do, and I love the Revelation system, it's ridiculously addictive too

After that it'd probably be The Witcher 3 and Final Fantasy XIII (Fantastic, despite being linear)

• Like 3

Probably the first time I've ever seen anyone quote themselves... on the very same post the original quote was from :lol:

Anyway, despite being a moderate (J)RPG fan... I actually haven't played a single one on the PS3 yet! First one I'm going to get is Persona 5.

Edited by jrdemr
  • Like 1

Don't really have any favorite western RPGs, most of those I have played are kind of boring and the stories usually feel completely different. I usually stick to JRPGs.

On PS3; Ni No Kuni, lets just get this straight. I don't like Studio Ghibli *hides*. But I really enjoyed this game. The story was done really well and the game, with the Pokemon like mechanics in it, it's safe to say it was a winner to me. I really look forward to the next one, maybe it can be my favorite PS4 RPG.

On PS4; I don't really have one yet, I could say Final Fantasy XIV, but that is a MMORPG, they kind of have the huge advantage over regular RPGs due to the size of them and if the development team is good, they will only increase in size, so it's a bit of an unfair advantage they have. I have the Tales game on PS4; maybe I'll get started it soon, FFXIV is one of the reasons I can't find a favorite RPG on PS4.

• 3 weeks later...