Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Richtoon

Where to buy this game from?

8 posts in this topic

I looked on PSN store and shopping websites like eBay and Amazon. I couldn't find it?! So I've looked through Google images search and I have found very few of images of this game and found one from Spain ebay but it doesn't post to UK.

This game must be very rare then?

Edited by Richtoon

Gamestop closed in Spain a year ago all the shops, but GAME aquired a few of them to expand more.

I don't think you can buy at GAME.es to ship it overseas, but you can try it. At least I can buy from GAME.co.uk and they ship the stuff to Spain if it's less than 2 kg.

If you still interested, I can get one from a shop and sell it on eBay for you xD

You can find Spain Ps Store. Price is 40 euros

Edited by GOZ_35

Damn...I wold have played it...

I really wish that all content was released across all stores. I mean, can it really be that hard? Then everyone could enjoy everything. An example is the Australian PSN store has access to just over 100 themes to purchase...whereas the American PSN store has over 1000 I believe.

i got this one, la voz vol. 2 and Los 40 Principales for a reasonable price from amazon.es ! 

they normally ship internationally and you have the physical version which you can sell again ;)

all three are very easy platinums and quickly done!