PSNP Interviews... BDKSimba

AlteredFormula

Great interview. I can't say I've ever really had any involvement with BDKSimba thus far but he is a valuable member to this site and it's always cool to hear about the people behind the screen name. Great first interview AF, I hope to see many more.

Parker

• Like 1

" We do the Monkey dance together. hahaha :lol: " haha this is awesome man, loved reading the interview and it was fun learning more about you. Sounds like you got a perfect life mate, you're not doing anything wrong. Simply awesome dude :)

• Like 1

Man, what a great interview and one cool dude I would like to meet in RL. As I get older it's nice to meet someone that loves their family, job and hobby. As a member I want to thank you for your contribution to the site BDK and with your honest answers. Don't quit quitting brother, I just went over a year non smoking and if I can do it, you can too (Try Chantix!)

• Like 2

Thanks BDK Simba, I enjoyed that interview and its always good to get a perspective on the folks you meet in communities such as this.

I know they always say gaming is for kids but there are alot of us out there in their late 30s and 40s

As for the smoking BDK, I got around "quitting" (as I ain't a quitter!) by just telling myself that I was taking a very long time between smokes. In the past 5 and a half years I have had 3 cigarettes (due to being very drunk and just forgetting myself)

And there are still mornings that I wake up thinking "where did I leave my fags last night". :P

Looking forward to the next victim AF ;)

thank you all for checking out a little bout BDKSimba. it's really just a little piece of life. believe U Me it's a lot more complicated than how I may make it sound but basically on point giving the ruff outline I gave. I appreciate all the responses and look forward to all future response. as a member of this Community always feel free to holla @ Me and I'll definitely get a response out to you. and a Big shout out to the members of the Community for making what it is.

what's life if not for living. ;) ltr

• Like 1