Worth going for 100% still?

zafira1290

You can get the 100 matches and a couple other trophies by just leaving the game on overnight with a rubberband around the analog sticks, but if you want to do it legitimately, then you have nothing to worry about. Last time I played, there were no hackers or anything like that. It's a great game, I recommend you pick it up.

You can get the 100 matches and a couple other trophies by just leaving the game on overnight with a rubberband around the analog sticks, but if you want to do it legitimately, then you have nothing to worry about. Last time I played, there were no hackers or anything like that. It's a great game, I recommend you pick it up.

So it's still got an active MP? Played this on the 360 some years ago and fucking loved it

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I don't think there are any hackers.

Yes there are. I spawn in at a base and this guy drives past me, jumps out of a car and turn and headshot me and my partner before landing.

At least a mouse + keyboard if not a modded console. 

There are quite a few people using 2nd accounts spying on people.

This is the 'great player' Only owns 1 game, that's he been playing for a week. Every match he gets 20-30 kills easy and finishes 1st every time, without flying or sniping.  

http://psnprofiles.com/One-For-Liberty

I forgot how much I hated this game. Planes are overpowered. Every AA gun can be destroy with 0 risk to the plane if they fly up from the ground.

Anti tank takes 3 round to kill and take. 6 grenades to kill one (unless you hit the lucky bottom slot) but yet snipers can drop a charge on the ground and get a kill with 0 risk.

Oh and the horrible match making. Dicks, sorry i mean DICE balances sides by total skill So it is common to see people getting 800 points in a match EVERY match. But that is the dbags you get in FPS game. They don't want to compete against people of similar skill only to get cheap kills.

Pure shit. 35 more matches to go and then I'm deleting this piece of shit.

• Like 1

• 3 months later...

Just got a PS3 again to try to improve the completion % on some of my old games (didn't give a lick about trophies back in the day, would usually try a game for awhile, if I wasn't that good, I'd try another one lol - I got more of a stick-with-it nature these days). 

Anyway, amazed to see that this was still active. Love the idea of a Pacific island WWII shooter (since I've visited Guam, Saipain, etc in real life). Got into a 12v12 match immediately. Sucked like all get out and I don't remember the graphics looking so bad when I first played this, but whatever, will try to go for the 100%...

Sadly Madden Arcade is dead, and I probably will never get my online trophies despite it connecting to the server... :-(

Edited by DOAsaturn

• 2 months later...
On 21-12-2015 at 0:31 PM, LeetWolf2 said:

this doesn't work, as you have to hit X when a new game starts or you'll be kicked

6 minutes ago, Bubblyfishes said:

this doesn't work, as you have to hit X when a new game starts or you'll be kicked

It does work, you just need something to be pressing the X button continuously. Which is why you have a turbo controller with turbo enabled on the X button, stick some tape on the button, or a rubber band around the controller pressing it in. Leave it on overnight and you'll get the 100 matches played.

Edited by LeetWolf2

37 minutes ago, LeetWolf2 said:

It does work, you just need something to be pressing the X button continuously. Which is why you have a turbo controller with turbo enabled on the X button, stick some tape on the button, or a rubber band around the controller pressing it in. Leave it on overnight and you'll get the 100 matches played.

well in that case yes, but i didn't get that from your original comment. which reminds me that i could really use a turbo controller for some annoying trophies

7 hours ago, Bubblyfishes said:

well in that case yes, but i didn't get that from your original comment. which reminds me that i could really use a turbo controller for some annoying trophies

I assumed it was a given, considering turbo controllers are pretty much required when leaving games on overnight (I've done it for quite a few games myself). I recommend picking up a fight pad, they include turbo buttons and are cheaper than fight sticks.

Edited by LeetWolf2

8 hours ago, LeetWolf2 said:

I assumed it was a given, considering turbo controllers are pretty much required when leaving games on overnight (I've done it for quite a few games myself). I recommend picking up a fight pad, they include turbo buttons and are cheaper than fight sticks.

cheers!

• Like 1