Soul Steel trophy problem

seaturtle400

So right now I am trying to get the Noble Steel trophy and my guardian tree is at max level so I went to the guide to see how to activate it and when I did I did not have the necessary materials and then the request went away so I looked back at the guide and it said if you don't have the materials just do the same thing again for the request to reappear but my problem is that the request wont appear anymore. Is there anyway to get it to reappear.

Edited by seaturtle400

• 3 weeks later...

Sounds like a problem im about to face as well :rolleyes:, just missed the opportunity to get it because I didnt have some insane ultimate materials which I dont have access to yet. Ill update you if the soul tree gives me a new quest. I believe you should not give it any Haku, and after any following mission, he should reset and offer a new task. 

Alright, just got the trophy. So its a little annoying how they placed this quest. After I failed to give it materials, I did another mission (that I have done before) and there was no marker over the tree. After doing another 3000 haku cycle and getting materials from him however, and then choosing no to give him haku again, he will reset and have a new material quest. Hope this helps: 

1. fail tree quest
  2. give haku to tree
  3. do a mission (preferably new one) 
  4. take materials from tree and refuse haku request
  5. do a mission
  6. new quest from tree
  • Like 1