Promote and create events for external/Non-PS PSNP communities

So this may not exactly be the best place to discuss this, however it does come under feedback and suggestions so screw it, might as well :dunno:

As you are well aware we have a PS4 Community for PSNP, of which I am unbeknownst to the handling of, however what you may not be aware of is that we do in fact have a Steam group. A Steam group of which isn't actually being managed by Parker at the moment as he appears to have been inactive on steam - 32 days at the creation of this post.

There may also be other gatherings for the members of PSNP that we're unaware of on MMO's such as A Realm Reborn, World of Warcraft, Rift, Aion, Maplestory... Clans/Groups on the various FPS games, You get the idea.

What I'm suggesting is one of two things

• That the responsibility of looking after these outside communities to be managed by somebody or a team who are able to remain active whilst keeping the groups also active, in line and stocked up with events.
  • A directory of all the groups that have been created in order to spread the PSNP name and community be created, so we can identify who has created what using the sites name, this would possibly be the better solution as it would remove the stress of having to assign a team to deal with it who can be trusted not to mess up or set a bad image

I'm also requesting that Parker gives permissions to someone in the steam group he trusts who is active on steam that can create events so that the players over there have something to join in on, as opposed to the group being left in the dead state it is now.

I'm aware that there's going to be the Playstation only counter-argument thrown in here, but it's known that a lot of members aren't restricted to playing just the Playstation. An organized way for them to be able to gather outside the forums and play with each other and identify who plays specific games would be a long time in the making, but hugely worth it if all goes to plan.

Us FFXIV people mainly use the forums here. We don't actually have any kind of a group in-game as we all end up being scattered across the servers (I'm literally the only one on Ragnarok).

It is a nice idea for games it would work with though.

You're not the only one though :P 

I don't think the PSNP community is big enough, but it seems like a nice idea you're having there. 

You're not the only one though :P 

I don't think the PSNP community is big enough, but it seems like a nice idea you're having there.

On PSNP, I feel like I'm the only player there xD Unless you're going to say you are on Ragnarok and then I'll be like where the hell have you been hiding. :P