Will this be free?

SUPERVIRAL

I will hold up until I actually see someone got platinum....

Always worry about those insane difficulty/efforts you are going to encounter when you want to plat or 100% those 'Mini' indie games :(

Unfortunately that is where I am at as well.  I'd like to get it, but who knows what is glitched or has crazy requirements.

If I pay for this game, considering how many other ones like it there are out there, then there better not be a single microtransaction in it.

No, that is not asking too much either, just because everyone else is greedy doesn't mean I need tolerate it.

• Like 1

Following on from my previous comment, I ended up buying this because the girlfriend will love it, so far at least, there's no microtransactions, so that's more than fine by me, I'd much prefer to throw you 7.55 for a good game and actually own it, instead of play a free turn of something a few times every hour.

Following on from my previous comment, I ended up buying this because the girlfriend will love it, so far at least, there's no microtransactions, so that's more than fine by me, I'd much prefer to throw you 7.55 for a good game and actually own it, instead of play a free turn of something a few times every hour.

No limited lives this time? You can actually play as long as you want?

you can play as long as you want as well with montezuma blitz, just add 35minutes in your vita clock. no need to buy anything. i've 100%ed blitz in no time. and im still playing it, because i really like that game

So far yes. In fact, I've seen nothing at all asking for money, even the in game shop doesn't seem to have an option to take a credit card and that is fine by me.

More interestingly though...

I think I mentioned I bought this for the girlfriend, if I didn't well that's why I got it, anyway, I didn't want to turn the PS4 on for a match 3 game in this heat so I downloaded it to PS3 first and she / we played it on there for a little bit earlier. But about an hour ago I fired up the PS4 version as it's now night time and I can't be bothered finding where the Dual Shock 3 got left and there's no way to sync saves over but whatever, I restart the game, and a trophy pops, I go to sync it... I got a new list for the game on PS4. 

So I play on PS3, and that list says it's for Vita, PS3 and PS4...then I play on PS4, and I get the PS4 exclusive list. So for those of you who absolutely love this kind of game, double plat time!

So far yes. In fact, I've seen nothing at all asking for money, even the in game shop doesn't seem to have an option to take a credit card and that is fine by me.

More interestingly though...

I think I mentioned I bought this for the girlfriend, if I didn't well that's why I got it, anyway, I didn't want to turn the PS4 on for a match 3 game in this heat so I downloaded it to PS3 first and she / we played it on there for a little bit earlier. But about an hour ago I fired up the PS4 version as it's now night time and I can't be bothered finding where the Dual Shock 3 got left and there's no way to sync saves over but whatever, I restart the game, and a trophy pops, I go to sync it... I got a new list for the game on PS4. 

So I play on PS3, and that list says it's for Vita, PS3 and PS4...then I play on PS4, and I get the PS4 exclusive list. So for those of you who absolutely love this kind of game, double plat time!

Are you saying it's autopop like Sound shapes, or its multibuy?

Are you saying it's autopop like Sound shapes, or its multibuy?

Well it doesn't autopop, there's no cross save feature I can even find. But you only have to buy it once, and you'll get two lists, or at least I did. There's no way I'd buy the same match 3 game twice for another bunch of trophies.

How is the gameplay and the controls? I remember playing it on the smartphone, obviously with touch-controls - I wonder how it works with a controller :)

Pretty sweet. It's been a few years since I played one of these games with a button setup, the last one I remember really getting into was

wait for it

Paris Hilton's Diamond Quest.

Fuck you, it was built into my phone and there was no way for me to get any other games in a pre-WiFi-on-phones society.

Anyway, it was more or less the same, you use the directional buttons / joystick to move a cursor of sorts (it highlights a square and you can move up, down, left, or right) and then you press X to pick a square, then hit a direction to move it.

I can't believe it's been so long since this sort of thing was a commonplace game that I'm explaining it :D

Also, that Paris Hilton game was genuinely pretty sweet.