[Import PP]Trails in the Project Platinum

Satoshi Ookami

guess it's time to take the dust from those games, so far just got the sen no kiseki one,i suppose i can start working in the sora no kiseki fc

. anyway, put me in

If that brought you back to Sora FC, then it was worth =D

I feel like not many people will have a rank in this :P

That's why silver rank is for localized games =D

Also, more than anything, I want to spread knowledge of these games.

After it's more known, there will definitely be some players :D

I am not joining just yet because I know nothing of these games but Id like to know, are they easily playable without japanese knowledge? (I can read kana but thats about it)

Actually... 

Okay, let's be frank, you need immense amount of Japanese knowledge. And obviously, I mean kanji-wise. (For example, when XSEED was localizing Sora no Kiseki SC, they actually counted the number of translated characters. And it was over 1.5... million) At least in terms of hearing ability if you want to enjoy the story.

There are, though, full walkthroughs of the original games so if you want, you can follow them and finish the game.

In any case, I'll be making guides so people can get trophies as well.

But to be absolutely objective, you play these games for story. So if you don't understand it, it may not be that enjoyable.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami
  • Like 1

I won't be joining this as I don't own any Trophy Enabled Version of the Sora Series, but I fully support this PP.

These games need so much exposure to stop being niche outside Japan and with how Great the Sora Series is, it NEEDS it badly.

These games should be the new JRPG Standards.

Edited by Akira

Emma told me to join this PP :P

Sen 1 and 2

Sasuga Saorin :awesome:

I will join but won't start on these properly until sometime next year.

Okay, been waiting whether you go for it or not =D

I won't be joining this as I don't own any Trophy Enabled Version of the Sora Series, but I fully support this PP.

These games need so much exposure to stop being niche outside Japan and with how Great the Sora Series is, it NEEDS it badly.

These games should be the new JRPG Standards.

Great to see another fan :D 

Is there any reason you don't plan to try EVO series? Or playing Sen?

Just received my Steelheart of Trails Cold Steel! please sign me up for Guild Helper

'kay, Guild accepts your sign up =D

I saw Trails of the Cold Steel in GameFly, I might check that out - does it take weeks to platinum because I try to avoid RPGs in renting because even though I only pay $23 a month for two games a shift, I don't want to hold a game for more than a month in rental. If I have to play for more than a month, I might as well purchase the thing.

I saw Trails of the Cold Steel in GameFly, I might check that out - does it take weeks to platinum because I try to avoid RPGs in renting because even though I only pay $23 a month for two games a shift, I don't want to hold a game for more than a month in rental. If I have to play for more than a month, I might as well purchase the thing.

You have to play for 100 hours at least for a trophy and possibly more depending on your progress.

So... if you think you can put 100-120 hours per month into it, it is possible to finish it within one month.

Edited by Satoshi Ookami

Actually... 

Okay, let's be frank, you need immense amount of Japanese knowledge. And obviously, I mean kanji-wise. (For example, when XSEED was localizing Sora no Kiseki SC, they actually counted the number of translated characters. And it was over 1.5... million) At least in terms of hearing ability if you want to enjoy the story.

There are, though, full walkthroughs of the original games so if you want, you can follow them and finish the game.

In any case, I'll be making guides so people can get trophies as well.

But to be absolutely objective, you play these games for story. So if you don't understand it, it may not be that enjoyable.

Thanks! I'm learning japanese so I might just wait a few years until I can understand them :)

I only understand the flow of the story, yet I fully enjoyed the two sen games :awesome:. Arisa ft Horie took my heart to this series so I have no regrets :P .

That said, please let me in this PP. Sen 1 & 2 & 3 for sure.

No one noticed my horrible rendering skills yet. :ninja:

Because they were reading my brilliant narration :awesome:

Sign me up as a guild helper.

Guild accepts your request.

Lack of Cash, Japanese Knowledge and playing them without Understanding them would outright Dishonor Falcom & the games :(

Ugi :/ I understand that.

But Falcom budget would definitely appreciate it :awesome:

So... Sen at least, maybe?

I only understand the flow of the story, yet I fully enjoyed the two sen games :awesome:. Arisa ft Horie took my heart to this series so I have no regrets :P .

That's a great outlook! :D

That said, please let me in this PP. Sen 1 & 2 & 3 for sure.

Guild welcomes a new Senior Bracer! 

We will need more of them to fight evil! :D

Why isn't the title called Project Platinum Kiseki or, Project Platinum Legend of Heroes? :dunno:

Because Project Platinum Kiseki is too short, not to mention weird sounding and this definitely is not Project Platinum of the Legend of Heroes.

Square brackets and uninformative, ambiguous title stick out like a sore thumb and scream "I wanna be a snowflake!" :giggle:

Now in understandable sentence, please.

Just in time for Sen No Kiseki...

Joining the club......

I suppose Guild Helper first? =D